"Best" TB Ships lineup?

So what capital ship and combo do you see as the best selection for TB battles?

For Territory Battles (Phases 3-6), if we're going to pull our weight, everyone needs a ship team that can make it through most/all the waves. However, we're restricted to LS only which cuts out many common core ships like Vader, Sun Fac, TFP, Boba, etc., and we have to make it work with what's left.

We still have a few ringers to use, like Wiggs & Fives, but not nearly what most people are used to using.

Any reasons/strategies you care to share are definitely bonus - because not everyone loves Ships enough to really master them for themselves, but they don't want to let their guildies down (or gimp their participation) in TB.

Replies

• Flakbait wrote: »
    So what capital ship and combo do you see as the best selection for TB battles?

For Territory Battles (Phases 3-6), if we're going to pull our weight, everyone needs a ship team that can make it through most/all the waves. However, we're restricted to LS only which cuts out many common core ships like Vader, Sun Fac, TFP, Boba, etc., and we have to make it work with what's left.

We still have a few ringers to use, like Wiggs & Fives, but not nearly what most people are used to using.

Any reasons/strategies you care to share are definitely bonus - because not everyone loves Ships enough to really master them for themselves, but they don't want to let their guildies down (or gimp their participation) in TB.

Il be running a full Galactic Republic lineup. Rex, Fives, Plo Koon and Maces Taunt make for a very defensive lineup. Add in Ashoka and JC for some major damage and you have a great fleet for this (I hope).

With a full GR lineup Rex can grant turn meter and protection to an ally every turn while mace and plo can keep a taunt on Fives at almost all times.

Hope this helps!
  • We basically have to options: rebels (wiggs, phoenix, someone else I don't remember) and galactic republic, as the guy above said. Sadly there aren't many options atm
  • I'm going with the GR line up too, but clone sergeant is far tankier than fives, imo. I'll be running: rex, plo koon, JC, CSp1, and Ahsoka with fives, and wiggs in reserve
  • Strictly one or the other with no crossovers, eh? No Resistance ships?
  • We basically have to options: rebels (wiggs, phoenix, someone else I don't remember) and galactic republic, as the guy above said. Sadly there aren't many options atm
    +1
  • All I know is this is going to suck, I run Tarkin capitol ship which means I focused mostly on the Ties and Boba. I mean, I do have JC/Biggs/Bistan/Clone Sargent as my LS ships in my arena team, but my Res Pilot, Phoenix ships, and Wedge ships are not that well leveled/starred.