QOL Suggestions & Feedback Issues for Territory Battles [All Issues]

Prev13456
Mohican6668
69 posts Member
edited September 2017
I think guild leaders (and Officers but who am I kidding?) should be able to put a banner on each territory while it's active with brief instructions for the rest of guild on how to allocate resources. This would make it easier for leaders, especially those with guild members in many time zones.
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• He unlocks at 7* and the players with that toon leave to a bigger guild. Makes no sense he should have been able to unlock at six then. You are holding many guild back now.
  • He is only needed for one mission in phase 6, his importance is negligible in TB.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Nightlores wrote: »
    He is only needed for one mission in phase 6, his importance is negligible in TB.

Yeah, it's only 10 currency lost (for player that hasn't got Luke)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    Robme4real wrote: »
    He unlocks at 7* and the players with that toon leave to a bigger guild. Makes no sense he should have been able to unlock at six then. You are holding many guild back now.

The mission requirement of 6* ist more for the rest of the squad. So you need up to 4x 6* lightside (I think) plus CLS (as he unlocks at 7*)
  • Well, I'm sure some of the toons needed in phase 1, will be unlocked at higher stars than 1*, but the requirement will be for 1*, why make a fuzz about it?? Couldn't get Luke? Well, get ready for next time.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    TofuMao wrote: »
    Well, I'm sure some of the toons needed in phase 1, will be unlocked at higher stars than 1*, but the requirement will be for 1*, why make a fuzz about it?? Couldn't get Luke? Well, get ready for next time.

Phase 1 will require 2 star toons. Every phase up from there add a star.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Its 6* LS toons AND CLS
  • Robme4real wrote: »
    He unlocks at 7* and the players with that toon leave to a bigger guild. Makes no sense he should have been able to unlock at six then. You are holding many guild back now.

Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them.
  • Corvus wrote: »
    Robme4real wrote: »

The mission requirement of 6* ist more for the rest of the squad. So you need up to 4x 6* lightside (I think) plus CLS (as he unlocks at 7*)

I was confused at the news. This makes sense to me now. Thanks.
  • Great idea, I second that!
  • Agreed.

Due to a lack of understanding we are a few million short of 3 stars on both phase 2 territories.

If I could have flagged the territory with an instruction we'd have an extra star
  • I agree. TB is very complex at times, if or when we go down to 12 hour phases, targeting chat/banner communcation is going to be important.
  • This is a fantastically great idea!
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Awesome idea.

Although I bet some people still wouldn't read it and deploy their whole roster to the wrong territory...
  • I agree some form of better communication is needed. At least give all officers ability to "Highlight" chat when they write something important.
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Agreed.

Due to a lack of understanding we are a few million short of 3 stars on both phase 2 territories.

If I could have flagged the territory with an instruction we'd have an extra star

same boat.. a million short on the bottom. probably 15m wasted on the top
  • Sounds a great idea - would also like some better way to see who deployed where, who done combat missions etc. 2 ways currently - 1 - the leaderboard but that cumulative over all phases 2 - reading all the messages on each phase (not realistically an option). There is a counter on combats of how many done it but noway to see who.
    Seeing who done what would allow me to plan better to maximise the stars (38 mil GP guild, just about to get 6th star).
  • How about adding a guild mission pane on the TB home screen so that we can put tactics up that people then see as soon as the go into the TB interface?

I think it would help with the communications challenges.

Another option would be the ability to add some color coding to territories so that guild officers could green light ones they want people to commit to, amber ones they just want people to do the combat missions etc in and red the ones they don't want people to deploy too.
  • Sinari
    112 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I second this. Probably the most sound suggestion rather than moving an entire guild from Line into Discord.
  • +1 We need better comms in game.
  • xanderxman
    505 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Our guild gave up on in game chat. We moved to Discord. A million times better than in game chat or Line.
  • It would be really nice to give total battles and contributions (guild wise) by phase as well as a running combined total. This would make it much easier to tell who has and hasn't done their part for the day. Thank you.
  • Need some way for the guild in game to indicate which areas to go/not go/etc.
    Also, which platoons should try/not try to fill. (No sense trying to fill platoon where nobody has tie reaper, e.g.)

External chat doesn't do it. Means you have to have two devices (or run the game in an emulator on a PC). Takes far too long to launch the game for it to be reasonable to switch between chat and game. (The game will not stay open reliably when you run discord on android, not sure about line.)
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    stohelit wrote: »
    Need some way for the guild in game to indicate which areas to go/not go/etc.
    Also, which platoons should try/not try to fill. (No sense trying to fill platoon where nobody has tie reaper, e.g.)

External chat doesn't do it. Means you have to have two devices (or run the game in an emulator on a PC). Takes far too long to launch the game for it to be reasonable to switch between chat and game. (The game will not stay open reliably when you run discord on android, not sure about line.)

I think the game not staying open is a memory issue. I have to reload the game if switching to the browser, for example, but Line is thankfully the only program that seems to allow the game to stay open and paused.
  • Maybe give officers the ability to lock out regions of a phase.

Also, right now you cannot see who completed combat battles on a completed phase. Stats does show overall battles, but that doesn't tell a leader who missed what.
    I am the Reaper
  • So our guild ran into some trouble with platoons today when we needed 3 different 4* Paploo's. I also had some friends say they needed Kylo's Command Shuttle and the Millennium Falcon.
    If these toons/ships are going to be needed, shouldn't they be farmable?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • aalbin81
    19 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Yes, yes they absolutely should be farmable.

In our guild, if we see a platoon with an unobtainable toon or ship, we just skip that platoon entirely. Having 14/15 does no good.
  • Should be and I hope they do make them farmable (I REALLY want the command shuttle)
  • Really enjoying Territory Battles CG, but the tools included to manage TB's and guild members is lacking. The biggest gripe our guild has right now is not being able to see who has and who has not completed each Combat Mission. Seeing Waves Completed is nice, but it's not detailed enough and doesn't tell the whole story.

Same with the number, in the top right corner of the combat mission, that tells how many people that have attempted the mission. It's nice to see that 42/50 members have played the combat mission, but it doesn't tell officers who hasn't played. It's incredibly frustrating and difficult to get those certain players to play the combat mission when you have No idea who they are.

Again, we are really enjoying the new content. We would just like to see better tools to make TB's more manageable.
  • I paid to unlock Kylo's shuttle some time ago in a bundle, but there hasn't been a chance to farm any more shards since then.