Where is the IOS quick fix for ships and memory leaks causing hard crashes all over!?!

Hello game designers,
You spent two months waiting to fix this issue that was introduced on July 3's update and it was fixed with the new version. Two months of not being able to do ship battles, I was top 5 most days before this horrible update back in JULY.

I can't believe all that effort was totally wasted by some developers fix for the way training droids were looking, what is going on and who made that decision and why is it worth ruining this game again.

Do you not understand that it is crashing. Crashing. Meaning the code is no good and it needs a fix.

Roll back to the version that works.

What ever hard work you developers think you are doing, you are spinning your wheels and driving this game into the dirt. This is not opinion this is based on all the bugs, not being able to play areas, resources being lost due to poor coding, rewards not received because of crashes.

I'm not even going to touch TB battles, for something that is 8 months overdue it crashed the communication service and they still haven't worked out crashes while battles there.

Again, EA and capital games is playing with people's real money and not even supplying a playable product for iOS users

When is this going to get the attention it needs
Why can't we get any communication from developers
Why do I have to post everyday in forums instead of playing the game I have spent a grand on

If I put the word refumd in a post it flags for mods to look at because it is against the rules here to ask or talk about one. The sad thing is I am guild leader with 49 loyal followers that I don't want to let down. The guild is great and full of new friends who are also experiencing these issues

Please communicate your mistakes, and when we can expect a fix.
Again a fix went out two days after the big update that fixed all the issues, only to reintroduce them again with that training droid fix.

Fix this. I waited two months and you broke it in two days

This really is turning into a horrible Star Wars game because of executive decisions on coding and content. Please keep it at an EA level of professionalism because it has dropped to highschool level quality

Replies