TB Phase Requirements/Rewards Table

Prev1
Pyrefly
1254 posts Member
edited September 2017
Here's an updated version of my spreadsheet listing the TB phases with star/mission requirements, as well as rewards breakdowns. So far, it's current through phase 3, and I will continue to keep it updated throughout the TB event.

Edit (9/21): Added/updated special missions.
Edit (9/13): Corrected max guild rewards for combat missions in phase 4.
Edit (9/5): Final phase information added.

Google Drive Spreadsheet: <<HERE>>

vYTj5vu.jpg
swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
Post edited by Pyrefly on

Replies

• There are people in my arena shard with one or more toons G12. Where are they buying that gear? I thought it would be only in the TB new shop.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    The Hoth Pack you can buy has a couple items and you can farm them in LS/DS battles. Just use the ingame gear finder.
  • Ok. Thaks
  • You can farm the pieces to get to g12 via LS/DS nodes...

The pieces need after g12 are available only through the TB store via TB tokens. Each chatacter has 3 pieces they can get once g12 i belive...

Several charactets need only1 single piece to reach G12 like R2/atf/rex/chirrut/thrawn etc...

So its not that difficult to get some characters to g12. However some are way more difficult, for instance you could get all of the afforementioned heros to g12 in the time it takes to nihlus to g12.
  • Does anybody have a full list of available purchases from the TB store (or a link to a thread with it)? E.g., which character and ship shards will be available to buy.
    I've always used <<this list>>. Looks like it's being slowly updated as more info on the GE shop becomes available.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Thanks man you are awesome!
  • In both 9-D nodes you can farm gear needed for gear 12
  • I bought the pack and R2 was XII right away. GK was ready the next day. CLS was there the day after that. Han will be ready tomorrow. After that, it's going to take some time.

These characters just needed one piece each, and the pack plus existing materials plus farmed materials only took a few days. I've been spending several hundred crystals each day on energy refreshing while I farm the needed materials to get each one to XII.

That pack was expensive, but it really helped me make a great deal of progress very quickly.
  • kylorexx42
    302 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    60$ worth every penny
  • MeiYuDai
    36 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I am in a low level, chill guild. We are 30ish members, less than 20mil GP, and not everyone plays every day. We will not even get tier 12 gear from TB because we will finish around 10 stars.

What does this mean?

I will tell you.

Eventually, we, as an FTP guild, will die. We will either quit playing, or we will individually be absorbed by larger, more active, absolute activity requiring guilds if we want to continue playing and not getting the kitten beat out of us. This is a absolute because we will fall out of the top 100, top 200 of arena, essentially requiring a month of saving to buy gear with crystals. We will be stuck at that 10* level for a few weeks at minimum, assuming everyone starts playing every day and boosting their teams to finish all six waves in at least one battle on each territory. But to start getting gear with the rewards, it will be months.

Territory Battles were designed to be six layers of kevlar added to the glass ceiling.

Mei, you are obviously overreacting.

Am I?

So why the 1-14 levels of gearless awards when all of the Raids give gear at every level? Especially when the reward system is now a guild-wide everyone gets the same rewards? And the higher you go, you get crystals. Everyone in the guild does. And who is capable of hitting 45* except a Team Instinct or Team Skunk type of guild? And every member will be getting 400-500 crystals every time a TB a runs its course. Think about that. The people who spend the most get the most free stuff...because they need it? Of course not. It's a reward for spending. We all know this. It's the business model.

And that's the issue. The better FTPers get at competing, the more they must find a way to funnel excessive rewards to the elite to keep them elite and paying.

Territory Battles is the world that has been pulled over your eyes. It is the replacement for tournaments. It has but one purpose: kitten the poor.

Mei you are so kitten. You are getting event tokens to build with!

Let's say we finish at 14*. Impossible, really, for at least several months unless everyone gets active and 15 level 85s join us. Not TI or TS level 85s with every character unlocked, at 7*, and gear 11. FTP type 85s where about half the roster is 7*, and about half of the 7* are gear 10 or 11. People who have been playing a year or so, not launch day people. Middle class we'll call them.

2400 / 800 = 3

So we can finish 60% of a single gear piece, then spend two or three weeks hoping to get good RNG drops for what has been added to the tier 9 sections. These are not events we unlock ourselves and can play as much as we want. The dev team unlocks them as events. So it gives the illusion of improvement, but what it does is distract you from building your roster and drives you back to gearing a single team.

Last point if you still don't believe this is all about separating the haves and have nots.

The phase 4 ship requirment for 1* is around 2mil points. Phase 5 jumps to 18mil. Phase 5 ground battles will require us to pick a single territory to try and get 1*, which I honestly don't have a ton of issue with. Because you still get to play and have access to phase 6 even though at 26mil+ we aren't going to get a star. At least we still get to play, even though we are still shut out rewards that help us be competitive in arenas. We are totally shut out of phase 6 ship battles. No chance. 18mil? Kitten? Why such a huge jump? Because we peons on not worthy of the high end content developed for the elite.

Territory Battles. A brand new game mechanic designed to say "stay in your lane, peasants."
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • It's designed to be a guild event. If you don't have a full guild, how can you expect to compete?

My advice, merge or split and find other guilds.
  • great. leave all the friends you've made and start over. excellent game mechanic.
  • It's a game dude. Stop whining.
  • He is expressing his frustration with the event. I get it. Spot on with only the Team Skunk, Team Instinct analogy but I don't hold those guys any ill-will. They are obviously the best of the best and whether that's through pay to play or not I could care less. I had no illusions of the guild I am an officer with in getting anywhere near 45 stars. It's buried in here somewhere but the intention was never to be able to max this thing out right out of the starting gate. Obviously the big named guilds will reap better rewards than others. Creating a further divide from the majority of guilds? When has that never been an issue? They are the big named guilds because they have the big named players. Fear, hate, jealousy....the Dark side are they...

Really my biggest frustration with this whole thing so far has been the complete failure of communication tools in the game. The whole selling point was creating more guild cohesion through coordination. And to that point it has failed miserably with all the technical issues with guild chat. For Discord/Line guilds a minor hiccup I would assume but for many guilds out there who don't have that...Well it couldn't have come at a worse time.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Best get better, it's a competitive game.
  • It's just a game, you will never see those "friends"
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    You're in half a guild, unorganised and are upset with the fact that the new game mode doesn't allow you to benefit from it as much as others who are organised and have 50 people.

Either try and work to improve the guild and have it get somewhere or leave and go to one that is organised. Dont come on here complaining that your guild doesnt fit the requirements for high end rewards for your 'chill' guild when others actually aim towards working together properly.

Get 50 people, get 600 tickets from everyone a day, organise which days you raid and which ones you dont.

I used to be in a guild that couldnt do HAAT, i tried to get them to do 0 hits on rancor to allow more than half a guild to get rewards and actually communicate whats happening in each phase of HAAT, they didnt listen and i left and now I have GK on his way to 6*, just got my first ROLO shards because guild members told me its best to save energy for Cap'nHan. Im better off.

Leave your guild or improve it, quit blaming game mechanics for the lack of teamwork which is what guilds are about.
  • MeiYuDai wrote: »
    great. leave all the friends you've made and start over. excellent game mechanic.

Did you miss the merge part?

You need a full guild to be competitive. Full stop. 35 people isn't going to cut it here... But this isn't new because it doesn't cut it in hAAT either (unless the 35 in question are old vets or p2p'ers) and back in the day it didn't cut it in heroic rancor.

You don't get to choose to be "chill" and small, and still expect to be competitive. No game with mmo levels of co-op works that way, this game is not an exception it's a rule.
  • It's just a game, you will never see those "friends"

@Widget_gadget please, tell me he's lying.
  • I have 1 sentence and a question for you.

"You pay for what you get."

AND

"Who's fault is it?"

This is what I normally say to people who wants my advice/opinion when they need help. If they can answer that honestly, they know what to do afterward.
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    So what you are saying is you want to earn the same rewards as those that play everyday while you and your guild do not?

You kind of hit on what you have to do if you want better rewards. Either pick up the pace or deal with it.
  • I understand what you are saying, when the AAT first launched my guild was in a similar position to yours is now.

I went out and spent a lot of time looking for guilds to merge with. When we merged with a couple of guilds similar to ours we began to be able to do Heroic Rancors and now we are really close to Heroic AATs. There was a period where we were small guilds working together but we are now just one guild of good friends who work together to the best of our abilities.

Unless your arena is flooded with players from Whale guilds your rank won't change much. If you start looking for guilds to merge with you will see that there are a lot of guilds in a similar position to yours and a lot of guilds in a worse position.
  • If you are so chill why do you care so much about keeping up? You kind of contradict yourself. Enjoy the game at your own pace. Also, you can get characters to g12 without TB. Farm the pieces and enjoy the game.
  • I see your frustration but I think it is misplaced. This is a guild event so it makes sense that a guild that doesn't put 100% in won't get 100% rewards.

If I could offer any advice, I run a guild that plays for fun but is a bit less casual than yours, we have rules, we expect daily play "most" of the time and I enforce some rules, these are in place because it helps everyone have fun, if you don't agree either go to a more serious guild or go more casual. At the moment we have been clearing HAAT for a couple of months and should be on for 25 ish stars, Territory Battles actually seems to have brought us together as a group, we are covering each others weaknesses and so far having lots of fun.

Yes, some may leave to go more hardcore, that is fine, our guild isn't that guild and when we try to be we lose the fun. Make this clear to your guild mates, manage expectations and go back to having fun.

P.s. I'm mostly free to play, I drop what I can when I can, you need to manage your own expectations for what reward you are "entitled" to.
  • MeiYuDai
    36 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    wait, so because i want a small guild to achieve level 15 rewards i want all the benefits of a full, p2p guild? you must all be kitten supporters.
  • I play this game around 9 month, not even 1 year.. i still consider myself as newbie. Yet, i have around 50ish *7 chars, 12 or 14 g11 chars, i spend average portion of money. I still consider i have average progress.

I know i can join top guild, but i can't bcause i feel dishonour about being parasite there just to suck rewards from the big boys. I feel comfortable with my decent guild and help guildmates more stronger.

Any game with micro transaction inside, only player with money can achieve something great. If u are f2p, small/average spender.. u only get average result. Please wake up n realize that.

Just.. know ur ground
    - Obi Wan
  • MeiYuDai wrote: »
    I am in a low level, chill guild.

So, just keep chillin' and don't get all wannabe-competitive all of a sudden...
    You'll probably not top of arena, completing GW or have hAAT on farm. So you've got lots and lots to work towards before you need g12, hermit Yoda, ROLO or any of the other perks TB provide.

Either remain chill and await the moment TB can be done by guilds your size or become competitive and go head first into this game. Can't have your cake and eat it, you know.
  • You're not overreacting, Mei

This is the worst update in the history of the game. The content is not compelling in any way, certainly not compared to the raids or even GW. It's the most aggressive attempt to get people to spend they've done yet. This is Asian mobile game levels of bad. On top of the fact it took them nearly a week to even get the content t to work on live. How many hotfixes?