Emulator question

First off, Thanks for territory battles its been great !
I have a couple questions about using an emulator. (When I say emulator I'm talking about being able to play on a desk top instead of my phone)
Is it against the rules ?
Can you translate different languages inside the emulator ?
Up until territory battles came out it didn't really matter that I couldn't talk to anyone in my guild except a couple people (They are from Ukraine mostly). They were able to get the start times and information to me without much effort.
Now with the amount of information that is being discussed I feel like I'm slowing things down and I also can't get involved very much with input on sequencing of things.
Of course I know most people will just say change guilds. I would prefer not to because I've been with these guys from the start and I've seen them grow as a guild. I want to move forward with them.
I'm currently the highest GP in the guild as well and I don't want to abandon them.

If there is a way to translate on an emulator please let me know which one you have had good success with.
Thanks in Advance, Olim of Brell (Yes this is an EQ reference)

Replies

• 1. No, it's not against the rules
    2. Yes, you can change the language
    3. I'm using Nox, it automatically translated the game to my language (Spanish) when I downloaded the emulator (you can select between various languages)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]