Back to Ally Points....

So, when can we expect CG to implement the multi-spend feature for data cards, specifically the one that takes Ally Points. Got 1.19 million Ally Points and I'd rather not have bleeding fingers....
I am the Reaper

Replies

• So, when can we expect CG to implement the multi-spend feature for data cards, specifically the one that takes Ally Points. Got 1.19 million Ally Points and I'd rather not have bleeding fingers....

As long as we've been asking I'm kind of shocked they've still not added it. And the selling excess gear, too.
  • We can only hope.
  • I made a thread on this a while back also. I'm only at 800k right now though. Can only hope one of the devs sees this and helps us out a little.
  • Another QoL update coming and still no mention of this problem.
  • February 2019 mabe.
  • So, when can we expect CG to implement the multi-spend feature for data cards, specifically the one that takes Ally Points. Got 1.19 million Ally Points and I'd rather not have bleeding fingers....

As long as we've been asking I'm kind of shocked they've still not added it. And the selling excess gear, too.

We used to be able to sell excess gear, but to many sold the wrong stuff. So they got rid of it and upped the credits we get from battles to make up for it