Rant Time

Now I know for a fact that this post will be removed or moved so that no one sees it so that there isn't "anything disrupting the general discussion" but you know what I DON'T CARE. I'm here to complain about the rebels an CG because this rebel stuff going on is absolutely ridiculous (AND I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE I MEAN SO MANY PEOPLE WILL AGREE AS WELL INCLUDING ANHALDT101). I'm just so angered by it because I'm not opposed to light side characters(even dark side characters are severely lacking in ammountage) it's just SO MANY REBELS. And CG and the rest of the creator team keep putting them in there and it's completely ridiculous (this is gonna be taken down so hard). I mean there just needs to be more of other characters I mean this is Galaxy of Heroes not Galaxy of Rebels. I mean if u want to do light side then have a Jedi faction pass with reworks(ha funny right) or add clones(even funnier). Or u could something crazy and actually try and balance the game and add more darkside too and release characters that arent over the top overpowered (CHAZE, CLS WHO ARE MORE REBELS). How about you add some depth and variation and counters to other characters so ranked boards are just always leaders of CLS, CLS,CLS or Zaul, Zaul,Zaul etc. I mean is it that hard to do. Now I'm not saying everything the dev team is doing is bad I mean TB is absolutely epic and seems so enjoyable. I'm just speaking as loud as I can for us DS fans who want to see separatists and Bounty Hunters and Empire guys to be seen and heard. I don't want to be harsh I don't think anybody does but we can't stand by and let the rebellion trample us anymore. So I just ask the development team let this be the end of Rebels for awhile. Because this is a great game and the devs have done so good with this and i care about and I don't want to see it be ruined by greed and I'm balance that's all. Focus on the little guys now and make them viable so everyone can have a balanced fun game for everyone to enjoy and have a good time where LS and DS fans can live in the harmony of this game. Idk if this'll get deleted or not but if u guys have to at least wait till CG kozispoon sees it so hopefully they can understand what we want. I just wanted to say please on behalf of the little guys

Replies

• I'm really not trying to hate I just wanted to speaking my mind
  • I love the Rebels. I root for the Rebels. They won. They defeated the Empire.

But I'll play any characters. Doesn't matter to me. I have no clue who Darth Nihilus is. Silly non-movie fan fiction type of character. But I love to use his annihilate.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I love the Rebels. I root for the Rebels. They won. They defeated the Empire.

But I'll play any characters. Doesn't matter to me. I have no clue who Darth Nihilus is. Silly non-movie fan fiction type of character. But I love to use his annihilate.

Hey if u love rebels that's awesome but u can't say there isn't a lot of bias to the Rebels in this game and in the terms of movies I root for Rebels too but I love the darkside characters so much and I feel there is a serious lack of them thats a good bit of what I'm saying
  • Bloodreaper
    206 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I could see TB push out more DS. Much like raids, they now have another platform to expand. If I had to guess, we'll mostly likely see a DS TB requiring many more DS characters. I'm a Sith fan myself.
    I am the Reaper
  • I could see TB push out more DS. Much like raids, they now have another platform to expand. If I had to guess, we'll mostly likely see a DS TB requiring many more DS characters. I'm a Sith fan myself.

Well if that happens I'll be happy and ill have much less reason to complain(also sith are awesome ive geared up palp to gear 7 and I love him already
  • I think the devs have done a great job on this game! One of the most addicting games ive ever played!
  • 53 ds toons to 72 light side toons- 32 being rebels
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I think the devs have done a great job on this game! One of the most addicting games ive ever played!
    Oh don't get me wrong I LOVE THIS(edit: and by that I mean the ONLY game on my phone and it's at almost 3 gigs of space now lol) GAME and youre right it is addicting I just think it's been really imbalanced lately and I wanted to speak my mind
  • Bossak wrote: »
    53 ds toons to 72 light side toons- 32 being rebels

Case and Point
  • Can use some more ds i see what your saying..
  • Can use some more ds i see what your saying..

Yes and other smaller factions on LS (clones in particular in my opinion)
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I love the Rebels. I root for the Rebels. They won. They defeated the Empire.

*Pushes glasses back on to nose*
    DN wasn't a silly character. He was literally 'a wound in the force!'
    Not to mention he was responsible for the Jedi purge and was the darklord of the sith.
    Lastly, he consumed the force of entire planets...entire planets...
    The DS was so present in him that he had to separate his own spirit from his body and allow his body to be consumed... literally...

*Snaps out of geek-mode*

Where...am I?
  • I mean I love rebels but yea it's starting to get pointless, need just need more dark side I don't know who it could be tusken or nightsisters I wouldn't care but it would kinda even everything up
  • I have no clue why this forum has a DS fetish
    Seriously growing up did you ever tell your mother "Mom I want to be just like Palpatine when I'm older" ?????????? Do you ever here any kid saying I want to be a bad guy? Rebels are the main characters, Rebels are the heroes, Rebels are Star Wars period (and to a lesser extent Jedi) plus now Disney owns star wars so they want to market the good guys more then the bad guys besides the obvious Darth Vader, Storm Troopers and Kylo.
    R1, Phoenix, Resistance, Bb8, R2, Luke will get more money then Krennic, Death and Shore troopers, Thrawn, Kylo , Snoke, Hux, Phasma and Vader
  • DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    I have no clue why this forum has a DS fetish
    Seriously growing up did you ever tell your mother "Mom I want to be just like Palpatine when I'm older" ?????????? Do you ever here any kid saying I want to be a bad guy? Rebels are the main characters, Rebels are the heroes, Rebels are Star Wars period (and to a lesser extent Jedi) plus now Disney owns star wars so they want to market the good guys more then the bad guys besides the obvious Darth Vader, Storm Troopers and Kylo.
    R1, Phoenix, Resistance, Bb8, R2, Luke will get more money then Krennic, Death and Shore troopers, Thrawn, Kylo , Snoke, Hux, Phasma and Vader

You are lookin at it through Rebel love goggles is why :D If you missed what happened in episode 7... the Rebels didn't win for very long and the Empire lasted a lot longer than their regime. They have good story characters no doubt but they are also an incredibly overstocked faction in this game. I say that because there should have been a Grevious and seperatist update, bounty hunter update with bossk*, aurra sing, Jango, 4lom, zukkas, etc... and there just hasn't been. It's been more and more Rebels. They could have updated some Jedi toons like the Consular, sentinel, and Mace... toons that are for the most part, kinda useless now. But they didn't... just... more... rebels... 4/5 epic characters require lightside to unlock, 3/5 specifically require Rebels. Wether that intended this from the start or it just worked out that way, the imbalance is clear.
  • @DEATHCOYOTE if I told you I like the prequels more then the OT and SW TCW more then Rebels would you believe me?? Lol
  • harryheckDAX
    208 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    And the last jedi they reworked; hur dur we make him a rebel