Future New Characters That should Arrive First?

Prev1
We don't need anymore duplicate characters for a while since there's a lot of characters that arnt in the game yet that should be! For instance-Jango Fett (synergy with Boba), C3PO, Jabba the Hutt, Revan, Padme, BB-8, Starkiller, Bossk, Snoke, Bastila, Max Rebo, Bib Fortuna, and Darth Malak. Those seem like the main ones they're missing and I'm sure there's some more obscure ones they could add but I feel like these characters should be first before anything! My favorite would be Bastila from KOTOR she's a badass Jedi with a yellow double bladed lightsaber. What are your thoughts? Anyone else major that I'm missing that actually have a chance to make it into the game?

Replies

• I feel as though don't need Max Rebo.... unless he's like complete support, as Zermit is. And while C-3PO could be cool and could have a function, I do feel as though this is a fighting game and he wouldn't work very well in here. The others are good ideas, I feel, and can make it work
  • C-3PO with battle droid body coming right up.
  • Would love starkiller but they would either make him useless or OP
  • Embo
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Darth wrote: »
    Less rebels and more everyone else

EXACTLY for me personally (it's probably just me) I'd love to see Bounty Hunters and Clones
  • Jabba and his crew /end thread
  • Padme,TCW Jedis (Ki Adi Mundi, others), C3P0, Rebel/Resistance Chewy, Jango, Empire Admirals and Generals,Jabba,
  • Darth bane and Darth Zannah
  • Doctor Aphra and her crew.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Jango Fett should be priority. He killed jedi while he was unarmed and is the dna too the clone army and the fall off the Jedi.
  • Jar-Jar
  • Representative Binks

Basic Attack - Panic: Rushes around in a panic and kills everyone.
  • Sothe wrote: »
    C-3PO with battle droid body coming right up.

Factions: Droid, Galactic republic and separatist
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • AnakedJaywalker
    719 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Representative Binks

Unique: Meesa have a proposal - gives all separatist and Clone toons Empire synergy.
  • Representative Binks

Unique: Meesa have a proposal - gives all separatist and Clone toons Empire synergy.

Unique: Oh, no! - When an ally dies Jar Jar gains 100% TM and then becomes a sith lord
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Darth wrote: »
    We don't need anymore duplicate characters for a while since there's a lot of characters that arnt in the game yet that should be! For instance-Jango Fett (synergy with Boba), C3PO, Jabba the Hutt, Revan, Padme, BB-8, Starkiller, Bossk, Snoke, Bastila, Max Rebo, Bib Fortuna, and Darth Malak. Those seem like the main ones they're missing and I'm sure there's some more obscure ones they could add but I feel like these characters should be first before anything! My favorite would be Bastila from KOTOR she's a badass Jedi with a yellow double bladed lightsaber. What are your thoughts? Anyone else major that I'm missing that actually have a chance to make it into the game?

All for it except for padme. I'll pass on her. I know she fired some shots but she's the most passive main character in Film series. I'd take C3P0 into battle over her.

I'd also like a lot more droids, ships, ship abilities, and ship events
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • smninja73 wrote: »
    Darth wrote: »
    Less rebels and more everyone else

EXACTLY for me personally (it's probably just me) I'd love to see Bounty Hunters and Clones

Please marry me! hahaha
    clones FTW! stop rebels! ¬¬
    and now, one more han solo announced, WHY?! WHO?!
  • Darth wrote: »

good luck with this man :/
    unfortunately, people LOVES original precuel/rebels characters, despite they are ALL hateful
    so EA will be givin us more and more and more horrible characters with different clothes.

"Old Han Solo" ¬¬
  • I feel these threads are a waste of time, and NOT because I disagree with them. There have been SOOOOOOO MANY that have had good suggestions and all we get are the opposites in new packs and like 13 rebel faction passes back to back and more Han Solos. It's draining the fun out of it for me personally and that's a shame because I didn't mind spending on it but now feel like a fool if I do since all we get are more Rebels and more Han Solos and crazy amounts of power creep.
  • It's sad when the new movie comes out in 3 months and no one mentioned Hux
  • We need scout trooper, jump trooper, sand trooper, and the medic trooper
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • WE NEED SITH LORD JAR JAR! NO ONE ELSE. JUST HIM.
  • DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    No, none of these will do. We need voting age Han for a full team.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    What this game needs is:

Endor Han
    Carbonite Han
    Young Smuggler Han (from the new movie next year)

OT/Rebel Chewie
    Resistance Chewie
    Young Smuggler Chewie

Slave Leia
    Endor Leia
    Cloud City Leia
    Resistance Leia
    Boussh Leia

Chancellor Palpatine

Spider Maul
    Metal Legs Maul
    Maul (as seen in Rebels)

Oh wait - I keep listing new versions of toons in game, like when we just got Veteran Smuggler Han and Chewie, Captain Han Solo, ROLO and Hermit Yoda.

We obviously need new versions of toons that are already in this game more so than we need actually new and classic toons like Jango Fett, Revan etc. right?

• Boo wrote: »
    We obviously need new versions of toons that are already in this game more so than we need actually new and classic toons like Jango Fett, Revan etc. right?

but we already have 6 Jangos, why do we need a 7th?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."