Phantom player in guild raid

Good evening,

I am the leader of guild Legends of Old, and we have started a guild raid tier 5. Currently in 2nd place is a player that is not in our guild and has not been for a LONG time, has not joined but left many months ago. Somehow this player Mol Eliza is in this raid and has over 2 million points in the raid but is not in our guild, nor does it show her player level.

Is she some how in our guild again and she does not appear on the member roster? Is she hiding or using some sort of cheat?

Currently we are only 11 members in this guild 9 are currently participating including Mol Eliza.

Please help with this issue, I do not want anyone to be banned or anything of the sort just want to know what is going on with my guild.

Thank you.

Replies

• I've noticed that sometimes when a person leaves the guild or is booted while a raid is in progress, their name in the leaderboard will be replaced with Mol Eliza, maybe it happens every time I just haven't seen it enough to be sure. Did anyone leave your guild during the raid?
  • If someone does dmg in a raid then leaves the guild they will show as Mol Eliza.
  • If someone does dmg in a raid then leaves the guild they will show as Mol Eliza.

This. It doesnt have to be your old guildie. Anyone who leaves mid-raid shows as Mol Eliza.
  • Same happened to my guild DarthBento
  • No one has left or was booted after guild raid had been started.

And we had at one time two players named Mol Eliza. But that was several months ago. They joined and one left and the other was booted. Both of those players had a player lvl this one does not and is in 3 place with no player lvl.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    No one has left or was booted after guild raid had been started.

And we had at one time two players named Mol Eliza. But that was several months ago. They joined and one left and the other was booted. Both of those players had a player lvl this one does not and is in 3 place with no player lvl.

Mol Eliza is the most common generic name in this game, and as others have said, when someone who has already tagged a raid leaves they are changed to Mol Eliza.

Very likely someone left after hitting and you didn't realize.
  • No one has left or was booted after guild raid had been started.

Most likely scenario if all members of your guild are accounted for is you have your guild set to free to join instead of invite only and someone joined your guild just prior to raid start ,hit the rancor and then left. Whenever you see mol Eliza with no level it always means someone left your guild, it's the placeholder for someone that is now gone. Will happen every time. Hope that helps
  • But do they get the raid rewards? And how do they keep getting points?