ROLO shard not showing in inbox

Prev134
We had one person in our guild that completed the special event for ROLO shards. Guild mates are posting in Discord that they received their shard. Mine has not shown up. I have restarted and signed out and back in of Game Center. Still no shard in my inbox. Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• I really hope the ROLO shards are exclusive to the people who finish the special mission.
    Everybody is already receiving the same rewards anyway.
    If you spend more, you get things faster. Let the spenders get her first!
    (I'm no spender!)
  • The shards are given to the entire guild. You know, the group of people that work together to accomplish something. The guy in our guild never would have gotten to the phase with the special mission without the entire guild working together. So I don't see why equal shards is an issue.
  • @xanderxman ROLO shards should show up in the inbox. CS tickets by your guild if you had someone complete it and no inbox reward.

RT
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    @xanderxman ROLO shards should show up in the inbox. CS tickets by your guild if you had someone complete it and no inbox reward.

RT

OK. Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.

• Well, /shrugs
    Good for you.
  • the nice part about this particular event is that for the first time, the entire guild has incentive to work together, because we get loot equal to what the entire guild puts into it. I'm glad they're not makin it exclusive to those who only clear a certain something.
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    @xanderxman ROLO shards should show up in the inbox. CS tickets by your guild if you had someone complete it and no inbox reward.

RT
    Only leader can send a ticket? I can't see my reward :(
    Where can i send a ticket?
  • @CG_RyDiggs I am having the same problem how do I submit a ticket and what info do I need to provide. Thanks
  • Same here. I'm trying to create a ticket but it's not working
  • Where to create a ticket?
  • Me too . Please PM me if necessary on how to submit a ticket
  • There is no contact button in settings
  • I found a way. Ingame, press settings, then help. And in the webpage that shows up, press contact us
  • I tried that, but it's telling me to make a phone call and that they're only available from Monday to Saturday
  • I did just send a mail. No way I an calling anyone for 2 shards
  • I did just send a mail. No way I an calling anyone for 2 shards
    How did you do that??
  • It's not allowing me to choose the email option
  • @CG_RyDiggs We had 2 that I know of in my guild not receive their shards. I'll have them submit tickets.
  • Submitted a ticket.
    And then there were pants...
  • Happened to me too, plus at least one other from my guild. Hope it doesn't affect territory battle rewards in general too. Ticket submitted.
  • Me too, ticket sent
  • bbekiaris
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Well i have the same problem with you guys and sent the email to get the ROLO Shards... The answer to my problem was that "the studio have already compesate all the players for the confusion" referring to the confusion there was about the stars of hoth rebel soldier.... EA help doent seem to understan the bifference between the Missing Content (the ROLO Shards) and the requirments you need to enter the battle. @CG_RyDiggs
  • Did any of you get this resolved ?
    @xanderxman @JediMath @GGBro @TekkarEdorf @skystroller @Saetet @YetAnotherZathrian @Midgar777 @bbekiaris
    I got two pretty standard unhelpful responses from ea support so far. Restart app etc. stuff I have clearly tried dozen times before contacting support.
    @CG_RyDiggs please help us. We all worked hard for those rolo shards and we well deserved them
  • ggglonggg
    25 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I also received a *very* unhelpful response to my ticket. Not only was it unhelpful, the customer support person misunderstood my problem (I'm the only one in my guild to not receive my ROLO shards), but that this support person provided me with incorrect/out of date information. I'm pasting it below, because I think people on the forums as well as @CG_RyDiggs needs to see that the customer support people aren't as up-to-date with the information about the game as the players. That's really bad practice:
    Thank you for contacting EA Help.

My name is Ajitav and I would assist you with your issue today. I have checked your case details and found that you are having issue with Shards. It should not have happened, however please be assured, we will do our best to address your concern.

Please go through the below information regarding this

Hoth Rebel Soldier Territory Battle Requirements - The Star requirement of the Hoth Rebel Soldier in the Special Mission of Territory Battles, the requirement is a 7* version, not 5*. 5* was shown in a preview video and that content wasn't final.

We do apologies for the confusion.

And for a detailed explanation from the studio if you wants to provide feedback, please go through this forum thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/130151/hoth-rebel-soldier-territory-battle-requirements-clarification

I know that the requirements for that mission changed a few times, but they really need to be on top of this.
    Plus, I am still no closer to getting my ROLO shards.
  • The thing is that the Requirements for the mission are irrelevant. It doesnt matter if we don't have the toons needed for the mission.... @ggglonggg
  • Exactly my point @bbekiaris – I was surprised that the customer support people would send a completely irrelevant response to my not having received shards! The point of my post was that the customer support people are showing no aptitude for dealing with this.
  • @CG_RyDiggs I also did not get the new tokens.
    Please find a way to help us here
  • Saladius
    102 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Didnt received ROLO shards, and as expected today didnt received the TB currency reward from phase 5 CLS special mission -__-

Have created a ticket. They ask me to confirm exact number of items not received and if I lie I can be ban from the game -_____-

Just hope guildmate didnt lied xD
  • Optimus11 wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs I also did not get the new tokens.
    Please find a way to help us here

My resolution was 300 crystals for my troubles. I told them that would suffice this time but if I continued to not receive my ROLO shards in the future, as promised, that I would open another ticket for a real resolution.

Not an ideal solution but it was the best I was going to get from them so I took it. Not truly a satisfied customer at this point.
This discussion has been closed.