Ship Ability Materials Tier 3 Ship Challenge

I was wondering how everyone else is doing farming zetas in this challenge. I have not received any in weeks. They need to increase the drop rate!

Replies

• The drop rate is low because zetas are extremely powerful. I once had a 5-week span with only 3 zeta mats from the challenges, myself. Most people supplement their challenge mission zeta drops with ones purchased from the fleet shop.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • So spend 2000 fleet rewards for one zeta compared with the amount of planning ,time, energy, gears and work to 3 star the ships. I understand it's rare buts still ridiculous if you look at how much it cost for 1 zeta. I am understand 5-7 for that amount. But what does that tell you if we all notice it now. It appears after the 3 zeta it starts to slow down.
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    The drop rate is low because zetas are extremely powerful. I once had a 5-week span with only 3 zeta mats from the challenges, myself. Most people supplement their challenge mission zeta drops with ones purchased from the fleet shop.