My Phasma and enemies Phasma assist proc like crazy.

Prev1
Ever since the update Phasma lead skill procs like crazy. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

Replies

• Lol yeah i switched from Sid to Phasma lead because of this.
  • Itscaptainphasma
    207 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Lol yeah i switched from Sid to Phasma lead because of this.

I knew it wasn't just me. I don't use her in arena but I use her in missions and she procs like wildfire.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Haven't noticed a difference to be honest and I've run a Phasma Lead in Arena and GW since mid December.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Well one things for sure, there is a way bigger chance that 18% both for player and ai
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Just got owned in GW because of phasma dooku procs
  • I've noticed something completely different. Her assist proc. droped for me the last few days and I'm even considering new leader for my team.
  • I noticed the opposite for my Phasma, minimal assists per game. Yet the enemy gets an assist every other turn. (Not even mentioning that her lead ability is still bugged after the patch, proccing on non-basic attacks, too.)
  • I JUST made a discussion about this. But the opposite. My Phasma sucks now. It seems the enemy team uses the skill all the time but my team maybe uses it once if I'm lucky
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Mine is the opposite too and I just leveled her up another star right before the patch. I get maybe 1 assist the whole match! My opponents Phasma has crazy assists.
  • I went up against a Phasma led Team with Daka, Sid, Lumi, and Dooku. Maxxed out 70 all 7 stars except for 6 star Daka. Between the stuns, counters, extra attacks, etc. I never got a turn. Wiped out my A team and I couldn't even hit reset.
  • Wow!!! I thought is was me. The AI is getting crazy bonus attacks. The AI was going like twice before I even got a turn. I don't think they fixed anything about Phasma.
  • Ewakawaka wrote: »
    I went up against a Phasma led Team with Daka, Sid, Lumi, and Dooku. Maxxed out 70 all 7 stars except for 6 star Daka. Between the stuns, counters, extra attacks, etc. I never got a turn. Wiped out my A team and I couldn't even hit reset.

You could have still force closed
  • That's true. I should have thought about that. It all happened so fast. I think Daka and Dooku came through the screen and stunned me too.
  • Can confirm this.
    Enemy team with Phasma leader procing like mad, while mine rarely does...

• Wheres the proof, video or it never happened.
  • i get about 2-3 procs per battle, the AI gets about a 50% rate
  • its impossible. there are several people on the forum that swear it isn't true. now these people are incapable of being wrong so that leaves only one conclusion right? I feel like she still procs more than 18%, but not nearly as much as pre-patch.
  • Idk about Phasma but evade leaders seem to better like lumi. Idk about ahsoka though I haven't fought her as much
  • Ya and I still feel like Lumi evades more than 13% but I don't have proof so I don't make threads
  • I'm the opposite. Phasma never procs for me.
  • Log a few hundred attacks in excel over a week or two.
  • The problem with testing is the only reliable testing source is GW, and you cant use data from the same GW match repeated over and over because it uses the same seed numbers. to my knowledge there isnt a cantina,LS, or DS challenge where you can face Phasma reliably to test the AI. The only thing you can test is how your Phasma functions in a cantina battle.
  • Mako482
    84 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    It's kitten and I'm getting sick of having to play GW over and over whenever Phasma is lead. If you are not full of FO then you should not be proc'ing this often. They need to fix this kitten.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • It seems considerably less for me. So much so that I don't shy away from Phasma teams in arena anymore.
  • I'm looking at it from the perspective of somebody who uses Phasma, Kylo, FO Officer, Jc, Ackbar as my main team and if I thought I was getting More than 36 percent I would have said so, but as it is, I can barely tell whos proccing more, me or the team with Phasma and no FO allies.
  • Begin rage nerf discussion.

Lol
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Don't nerf anything but if her averege is more than 18%(witch is a low chance) then correct the %number, same goes for Lumi or any other toon where the %number is to low, no toon should be nerfed
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Every team I face (ranks between 30-90) ALL use Phasma. Every team. Everyone sees what the other beat them with and just copies that same team making Arena pretty much repetitive and boring. You got cool characters like Plo and Mace sitting on the bench while generic and less popular characters like Plasma leading the way. Lame-o
  • Every Phasma led team I've been facing had been proccing like mad. In Arena and gw
  • I do see a clear difference when the AI uses it in arena and GW. Very frustrating it procs 3 to 4 times per battle, but if I have phasma as my lead I am lucky if it happens once.