Mk6 Mk7 mods?

When will it arrive?
The world is changed.
I feel it in the water.
I feel it in the earth.
I smell it in the air.

Replies

• Options
    Ima go with not in the foreseeable future. Maybe as rewards with the new raid? Which is Christmas or later... much... MUCH later.

I see them adding a new last jedi themed TB before i see a new raid, but that's just me.
  • Options
    I hope never. I have some decent 5* mods. I continue to farm 5* mods religiously.

Really don't want that effort to go to waste. So many characters I could be farming instead.
  • Options
    I will quite the game at that point. I spent the equivalent of thousands of dollars in crystals for mk5 mods and they will make it totall useless in a blink of an eye.
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    I will quite the game at that point. I spent the equivalent of thousands of dollars in crystals for mk5 mods and they will make it totall useless in a blink of an eye.

See this is my thinking as well. Cause at this point... all people who have spent on mods would revolt. Don't see CG doing it. Not for year or more at least... And even then I see it being new types of mods, not higher mark.
  • Options
    When the free to play crowd begin to catch up on the spenders, they will raise the level cap or introduce mk6 mods. They will always keep the paying crowd ahead of the pack, since they are the ones keeping the game in business. If everybody played for free, the game would have ended by now.