QoL for TB

Neo2551
1824 posts Member
edited September 2017
Here is my feedback and suggestions as TB strategist for the guild.

Territories:
- Officers should be able to block areas (like when an area is already 3* or when they try to maximize GP in one area).
- We should be able to quickly see who has not hit a perticular combat mission.

Platoons:
- When you click on a toon, you should be able to see the pool of remaining undeployed units of the whole guil (with the name of the guild mates who has it). Example, I click on Leia as she requested, mine is G11 and I want to check if there is an undergeared Leia remaining from a guildmate I know who will play.
- Officers should be able to block missions (because the guild miss the unit: the new ewoks or Kylo ship?).
- The requirement for platoons missions should be the same for all guilds for fairness.
- The requirement of platoons missions for all phases should be visible from start of the first TB phase so that officers can plan who will assign which units.

Please, continue with other suggestions!

Replies

• I'd like to take it a step further. Rather than us having to check and hunt down a guild member to donate, how about the officers be able to send out a ping. Basically the game checks all rosters, and if you own a needed platoon... um... toon, then you get a message in your inbox saying you need to go do the platoon mission. You click the go button and you are taken to the platoon.