Game unresponsive during Territory Battle Phase 4

Prev1
Darth_Ouchilus
49 posts Member
edited September 2017
My game is stuck. In the middle of the Hoth Rebel Soldier fight, wave 3. Everyone is moving, screen isn't frozen. I can click around to get info on buttons, access chat, and select targets, but when I click a button to move, nothing happens.

Just tried putting it on auto, nothing happened except my move and ability buttons all disappeared! So now I'm just sitting here watching the ships fly by and everyone bounce around with their standing animations. My CLS, R2, Ackbar, Lando, and HRSoldier all wasted now.

I'm on a Galaxy s8+
Ally code 379-979-265

I didn't click on the chat button or do anything prior to this happening. I was just fighting and it suddenly went unresponsive. It had just turned 1pm, so the bonus energy had just come in.
Post edited by Darth_Ouchilus on

Replies

• ZlikoSky
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Screenshot_20170903-195441.png

Screenshot_20170903-195210.png

Screenshot_2017-09-03-20-05-21.png

My game is stuck too. After using airstrike in TB everything is stuck and can't press anything (fight buttons) or I can (auto battle) but nothing happens (TB phase 4, forward trenches, combat mission with HRSo).
    Same here I was just fighting and it suddenly went unresponsive.

Ally code: 995-193-398
    Samsung Galaxy S7
  • Your profile pic makes me feel gross.
  • Just had this very same issue. @CG_Kozispoon @CG_MWyatt
    Give us a hand here please. 423k Territory points lost is quite a big deal.
  • 423k + 5 toon deployment TP
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug for further investigation. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • MDTODDY
    41 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Round 4 on the Hoth Rebel Soldier mission when suddenly CLS automatically did his Call to Action special and all controls disappeared so I couldn’t control the game anymore. I could select auto bug nothing would happen. All 423,000 points for this mission were lost :-(
  • Had exactly the same issue. I saw posts about this last time too.
  • I ran into the same thing round 3 CLS attack froze. Lost attack buttons. Auto was clickable but did nothing
  • Having the same problem but its stuck trying to enter battle
  • Same issue, trying to enter combat mission.
  • Just had it again. Southern most ground battle. Load screen forever. After restart battle is complete.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Lost two battles because of this.
  • I had an issue with the battles not even starting. I would build my team and click on 'Battle' then nothing. The game just froze on the loading screen. It happened on the ship battle, the Middle battle that does NOT require Hoth Rebel Soldier (I have yet to get him to 5*) so I couldn't try that one and then again in the South (not the special mission). I (and my guild) lost out on points in each phase because I had to reset the game causing the battle to complete without me even moving to the second wave. 400k + points lost in each of the 3 territories is a big deal.
    Thanks
  • I also had this issue. Middle zone combat without HRS and the bottom zone mission. Chose my teams, hit battle and froze on loading screen.
  • I am also frozen on loading screen.
  • Ship battle... Stuck on loading screen...
  • Ship battle and toon battle in lower territory would not load
  • Two different battles same thing, stuck on loading screen.........
  • DavidSPumpkins
    156 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Got the loading screen of death recently.

Also had a crash in phase 1.

Counting missing deployment that's 1m contribution points I and my guild are missing, just from me. I'm not alone in this, either.
  • Same here! This is definitely not a coincidence...
  • Myself and a few other guildies had the frozen loading screen on the lower territory. We had to restart the game and lost the points for the battle.
  • Every battle I try freezes.
  • During this phase 3 I pick my battle team and the screen just keeps saying loading and never loads. I restart after and they skip and my battle is done without having a chance to use my team and I have lost out on points. My name in the game is Dessel for Rakatan Temple.
  • My ally code 128-187-667. My original post was deleted and i expect this to be resolved as several guild members in my guild have experienced the same issue. I have personally forfeited almost 900k TP to this bug. we want our points back. crystals don't help us with stars
  • My post disappeared as well. I am still getting notifications from the thread. Sigh....
  • Randocalrissian
    572 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    This territory battle I’ve had two occurances during phase 3 and phase 4 where I have started a combat mission and it never starts, just stuck in the spinning circle of death. This is garbage..... it’s happened to many of my guild mates as well. We get the deployment for the toons attempting the battle but u can’t restart or complete the battle. Broken......:
  • The same issue is happening to many in my guild.
    Probably going to screw us out of some TB rewards :(
  • Lost 9 waves cause of that issue! 10 minutes loading screen and after that i was kicked out of the game and so many members of my guild. how are we soposed to progress in tb?
  • Game froze on loading screen going in to the Hoth Rebel Soldier combat mission. Sat that way for five minutes then game crashed. It registered me as doing the mission and we lost out on the points.
  • Over 10 people in my guild have reported the game stuck on endless loading screen during combat missions wave 4. 2 people reported not even being able to get into the main map screen withput this occurring. This isn't just costing us a couple million tp, this is costing us 3 or 4 stars this phase.

Missions are flagged as done with zero waves after failed load and the people who can't get in won't even be able to do platoons or deployment.

I cannot stress enough how much this is costing us.

If you wish to know all their ally codes let me know and i will start collecting.