Something to look forward to.

Loose_Lee
2733 posts Member
edited September 2017
Okay im no rocket scientist or mathematician, so calculate it yourself.

But i think a G12 General Grevious completely moded for HP will have about 60-65k HP!

Thats insane! The droids may rise from the ashes!

Please feel free to release your hate upon me dredging up old memories of metas past and shoot me down... yes i am asking yall to pinch me because this seems like a dream.

Replies

• Options
    I would love droids to dominate arena, they are so cool!
  • Options
    GG And Zarris with R2 together :)
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    GG And Zarris with R2 together :)

I made my calculations from a full droid team without R2 so yeah R2 could offset the absence of 1 droid and zarris could really make that a viable arena team... especially when you throw GG's heal immunity into the mix.
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    HAHAHAHA no and this is coming from a former droid user
  • Options
    His healing immunity and attack that can't be countered would make him very good against the CLS meta. He's just not good enough overall though
  • Options
    Grievous just needs a rework and zeta
    That is all.
  • Options
    That is all.

+1. Ppl have been saying this forever. It's a wonder the devs haven't gotten around to it yet. Just make GG viable already.
  • Options
    I would love droids to dominate arena, they are so cool!

Again? ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    SwiftMooky wrote: »
    That is all.

+1. Ppl have been saying this forever. It's a wonder the devs haven't gotten around to it yet. Just make GG viable already.

Because he's not a rebels
  • Options
    The seperatist pass is coming if you look at the data mines. Theres mad droids ships, Souless One(General Grevious ship), and Nute Gunray Capital Ship for Seperatist is also in the data mines.

Along with Anakins ship, Yoda, and more! Next big update has to be ships. I mean a big hint is a lot of guilds need ships stuck behind a pay wall to complete nodes efficiently. Also we've been passed the 6 month cadence on a lot early ships that were introduced, so the Devs are most likely holding out for a big update.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately GG is one of the worst things that can happen to a droid team. His random taunt into any member means he will be a detriment to the team. With zarriss that might be worse as he will cause a taunt to be placed multiple times... IMO.

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    I think that ability should get a complete overhaul to be honest on Grevious and that they should give him something else in that slot.Giving a random character taunt is too detrimental than beneficial.