Daka and bonus attack

I've noticed since the update that daka NEVER revives herself anymore, in GW and arena. Statistically impossible with the amount of time I play daily. Also I've noticed a steep decline in the amount of bonus attacks that my team gets using Phasma's leader skill, though it seems the opposing team has a near 80% chance to call on another ally to attack. Both in GW and arena. Anyone else feel the same?

Replies

• Yes. Opposing phasma teams are ridiculous. Its about fifty/fifty chance to call assists from her leader ability, among NON - first order characters. It is completely broken.
  • I just posted the same thing about Daka. She never revives herself nor do any of the other characters on her team. My guess is that they got the decimal place wrong (again) and at level 6 she has a 1% chance of revival instead of 10%.
  • That would be some **** if they did that. I know they did it with another char. Dooku I think
  • Daka still revives herself. I know this bc I just this morning I played an arena team with Daka and lost bc she revived herself.

They may have fixed the % it happens or something. She always seemed to revive herself and others allot more than 10%. This is not including her heal that revives at 35%.

Phasma may seem broken but I don't think she is. If you think about it you'll real realize that it really only triggers about 15% - 18% of the time. There are 5 members on a team. So in round of attacks you'll most likely have at least one assist, and since it's random numbers type thing it could trigger few times oin a row or none at all. I've gone on stalls of like 2-3 rounds with no assist. I run at least one, someone two, FO toons and still only get assist about once a round.
  • rxb
    1 posts Member
    my daka seems to not be reviving ANYTHING
  • Dashboard
    229 posts Member
    Daka does not revive herself anymore. This change was made in a previous patch as they were no counterplay mechanics to prevent that.

As for Cpt. Phasma, try to make notes on the percentage change when it comes to the bonus attacks and see if you receive a similar result to what is mentioned in the description.