Anyone having issues with crouching rancor?

Anyone have problems with crouching rancor not syncing right? I gave stormtrooper a new cross mod, gave shore storm's mod. Both are updated on swgoh.gg but when I sync it with cr, the updated shore is showing, but it's saying storm has shore's mod, not the one he actually has. Anyone else experiencing something like this?
You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?

Replies

• Crouching Rancor Hidden Bantha... sry couldn't resist
  • Anyone have problems with crouching rancor not syncing right? I gave stormtrooper a new cross mod, gave shore storm's mod. Both are updated on swgoh.gg but when I sync it with cr, the updated shore is showing, but it's saying storm has shore's mod, not the one he actually has. Anyone else experiencing something like this?

Just chiming in to say I dig your name. Man, I miss that show.
    Real Old Timers and Misfits - Officer

OldGreybeard 763-474-659
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Crouching Rancor, Hidden Krayt Dragon!
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited September 2017

Aah good old mudders milk... really hits the spot.
    Anyone have problems with crouching rancor not syncing right? I gave stormtrooper a new cross mod, gave shore storm's mod. Both are updated on swgoh.gg but when I sync it with cr, the updated shore is showing, but it's saying storm has shore's mod, not the one he actually has. Anyone else experiencing something like this?

Just chiming in to say I dig your name. Man, I miss that show.

• All the protein, vitamins and carbs of your grandma's best turkey dinner, plus 15 percent alcohol.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?