12 hours vs 24 hours... Here's my alternate solution

I had this epathany in the recent 12 hour vs 24 hour forums posted. I'm offering a alternative to the both. In the other forums I suggest double rewards but after revision that would be too much so maybe 1.25x-1.5x better rewards? That will be up to the dev but I think this solution is best. As someone who works long and odd hours and is the guild coordinator for BHG Rogue. Shout out to my guild mates yo.

My thing is that I see huge issues with both initial plans. On 1 hand (12hours) we have a solution for only people with more time throughout the days who're probably the minority of the game people have jobs, long shifts etc I personally am in the military deployed right now and 12 hours would be a nightmare as the guild coordinator. Not to mention the time zone issue we have there.

On the other hand (24 hours) we have a solution for mostly everyone. Those who are impatient to start the next phase will just have to suck it up and learn some patience. But the problem with this is that having 6 days of coordinating would also be a nightmare and not just for the coordinator. Eventually people will get sick of TB I guarantee it. Especially if it's 6 days on 1 day off. (I would know because that's what my work schedule is right now being deployed only 1 day off)

So what is the solution? We go down the middle! 24 hours between phases which would solve mostly all issues like stated above.
"But what about the getting sick of it and a nightmare for coordinators part?" We take a whole week off!
"But what about possible rewards? We'd be losing out!"
We don't necessarily have to DOUBLE rewards but if we improve them I suspect there will be less of a demand to have TB EVERY week.