Commander luke skywalker event

Does anyone know or think they will bring back the commander luke event in a later time

Replies

• Lmao sorry I found this hilarious in the midst of all the TB craze... I would like to know when Thrawn will be back as wells
  • I must be missing the humor as CLS (Jesus **** reincarnated) is required in the next phase
  • Not laughing at him just laughing at the fact that this is also a concern but has been overshadowed due to TB
  • Since R2 was required for CLS, I would say it will be sometime after the next R2 legendary event. I'm betting that's 4-6 months from now.
  • Nothing offical yet but thrawn in October i think a some hints were droped, and R2 probably between Thanksgiving & Xmas.... if past is any indication of the future.

CLS is a diffrent kind of event so i have no clue.
  • I hope they bring CLS back in December. R2 event ran recently and Thrawn was came back-to-back months. Hope they bring CLS back asap.
  • jpierrard17
    172 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    CLS won't happen until January at the earliest with Dec. already stuffed with Reys journey. That means a BB8 event if he is required and most likely a week of Flash events for Rey Scav like they did with Farmboy then the actual journey. Cant see where they will be able to stuff more in a crowded schedule.
  • Does anyone know or think they will bring back the commander luke event in a later time
    Want one