Daka and bonus attacks

I've noticed since the update that daka NEVER revives herself anymore, in GW and arena. Statistically impossible with the amount of time I play daily. Also I've noticed a steep decline in the amount of bonus attacks that my team gets using Phasma's leader skill, though it seems the opposing team has a near 80% chance to call on another ally to attack. Both in GW and arena. Anyone else feel the same?

Replies

• Options
    No
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Haven't had her self revive lately but she did revive 3 of my squad the day after I mentioned she doesn't ever were I've my guys lol.
  • Options
    She revived herself for me in arena yesterday. RNG
  • Options
    Saw her revive herself today. Don't feel the same about the phasma attacks, they seem ok to me
  • Options
    When I face Daka I can count on at least one revive, more if I leave her up long enough for the heal/revive.

In player hands in not sure because mine is only 5 stars and gear 7.

I still refuse to believe the proc chances are not higher for the AI. I know they say the rates are the same but I don't see how that's possible and Daka is a great example.
  • Options
    Old Daka is my fave in arena, have geared n leveled max out, along with Dooku, Maul, Kylo, Darth Sid, I'm only playing now to get Vader maxed out that's it, I have opress at six stars purple gear, however it's hard to replace Daka because her revive is crucial for Maul
  • Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    When I face Daka I can count on at least one revive, more if I leave her up long enough for the heal/revive.

I still refuse to believe the proc chances are not higher for the AI. I know they say the rates are the same but I don't see how that's possible and Daka is a great example.

Well of course it's possible. The devs are lying imo. AI rates are buffed. I don't care that I'm about to get shouted down. My experience says otherwise.
  • Options

Well of course it's possible. The devs are lying imo. AI rates are buffed. I don't care that I'm about to get shouted down. My experience says otherwise.

Absolutely agree. The chance has to be higher for the enemy. There's no other explanation other than my own unluckiness
  • Options

I'm not saying they are lying but there has to be something going on. It is very unlikely that the AI doesn't have some sort of statistical adjustment. I've had Daka reviving at much higher than 10% for over a month.

I see it as totally possible that a few abilities are bugged like that. With Daka specifically, maybe it's the whole ability because I don't have her maxed to compare when she revives me.
  • Options
    Lets just attribute the ai proc rates to one of the hundreds of bugs that infest this game. For every one they fix it seems 10 more sprout up.
  • Options
    I've noticed virtually all enemy proc chances are significantly higher for npcs than players. I had a Dakka in an arena revive a Darth Sideous 3 times, then heal revive him again... while pulling double stuns 2/3 of her attacks.
  • Options
    Player vs AI proc seems way off.

Enemy assists a lot more. I'm betting this is done to offset the crappy AI.