Thrawn could be returning in October(No confirmation)

Just a thought, but he might be coming back somewhere in October, as Star Wars Rebels season 4 premiers on 16th of October. Still it's just a possibility, but for those of you who are waiting for him, you might wanna star up your Phoenix toons at the very least, so you wouldn't be surprised when he returns.

Replies

• Ryanphoenix
    39 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    i do have Phoenix (Kanan, Ezra, Chopper, Zeb and Hera) at 7* G8.x around level 66, will it be possible to tackle Thrawn upo until 7*? If not, would ezra g9 be enough? What do you think? Abilities are all at 6, i cant seem to get enough of Level3 ability tokens, plus not enough Credits to push them to 70+ its just so expensive... :(
  • i do have Phoenix (Kanan, Ezra, Chopper, Zeb and Hera) at 7* G8.x around level 66, will it be possible to tackle Thrawn upo until 7*? If not, would ezra g9 be enough? What do you think? Abilities are all at 6, i cant seem to get enough of Level3 ability tokens, plus not enough Credits to push them to 70+ its just so expensive... :(

You need to omega their unique abilities and they'll need to be at least lvl80 with Ezra at G9 and some good mods.
  • i do have Phoenix (Kanan, Ezra, Chopper, Zeb and Hera) at 7* G8.x around level 66, will it be possible to tackle Thrawn upo until 7*? If not, would ezra g9 be enough? What do you think? Abilities are all at 6, i cant seem to get enough of Level3 ability tokens, plus not enough Credits to push them to 70+ its just so expensive... :(

These are some of the lowest minimum I have seen that has cleared 7*
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6hod7x/the_nonsabine_7_zeb_is_very_underrated/
  • I've got Hera, Zeb, Ezra, Sabine and Kanan at g8 lvl 85, hopefully with Arena mods it will be enough. I almost cried from the millions of credits I had to spend, as well as the tons of carbs and holos ... All of them want the exact same gear for g9, which is ridiculous.
  • Ryanphoenix
    39 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    is level 80+ so much of a difference compared to 70+? leveling up doesnt seem to do that much to Power.

i have no idea where to get enough credits to push them that far, even if i had, i can't cause im 73 and can't push them further than that.

Not mentioning where to get the Stuff to push their abilities. can i check if i have omega token anyhwere?
  • Omegas are earned by doing the daily tasks once you reach level 80. If you're at 73, you can't earn them yet.
  • I forgot about Rebels starting in October but none the less I saw the possibility of him coming back soon and I've been farming my guys. Kanan is 7*, almost got Hera and Chopper there, gonna finish Zeb who is 5* burn the easiest to farm soon, and Ezra and Sabine are both 5* but I hope to have Ezra there by then. Only thing I have to do is worry about their levels and gear.
  • I hope you are wrong. (Hera's killing me.) I'm hoping for a #Thrawnsgivng.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Ryanphoenix
    39 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Omegas are earned by doing the daily tasks once you reach level 80. If you're at 73, you can't earn them yet.

I'm not sure, but i think i got some ina one of those OMEGA Events, they are those yellowish chips right?
  • Push2Stops wrote: »
    I hope you are wrong. (Hera's killing me.) I'm hoping for a #Thrawnsgivng.

Hera was a pain the A, but I got kind of lucky with her, twice with 3 resets I got like 30-35 shards each time, which significantly decreased the time needed to farm her. I just hope Luke doesn't return too soon, as I've got CHS and then Old Ben on the list.
  • Fyi, i just got an Omega Token from 12th node in GW and have 7 of them alltogether, no idea how many are needed to omega one ability though.
  • 5 omegas needed per ability.

I'm working on getting all Phoenix to 6 star so I can at least get Thrawn...when he comes back around, I will 7 star him
  • BigBP
    63 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I mean, if we follow the cadence, next up would be than since Palpatine is this month and then r2d2 in November. CLS will probably be back in December as a nice Christmas gift to go along with the last jedi movie. Makes sense
  • BigBP wrote: »
    I mean, if we follow the cadence, next up would be than since Palpatine is this month and then r2d2 in November. CLS will probably be back in Decemb3r as a nice Christmas gif5 to go along with the last jedi movie. Makes sense

The cadence is currently only used for Palps and Yoda, it does not include R2 or Thrawn yet.
  • I could have sworn new legendary events got thrown into the cadence with the exception of early return of R2D2 to better prepare players for the CLS launch.
  • BigBP wrote: »
    I could have sworn new legendary events got thrown into the cadence with the exception of early return of R2D2 to better prepare players for the CLS launch.

Nah Palps and Yoda are on a rotation every month, that's their cadence, but there are no set dates/months for R2 or Thrawn. You are correct on R2 coming back earlier for the CLS event, but he hasn't been part of a cadence. The 4-6 months is a simple speculation by the players.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    October fits the 4 month period set by first two Palp events, but I don't know if that's intended to be set in stone.
  • I'll get him to 7* just in time for him to fall out of the meta.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I'll get him to 7* just in time for him to fall out of the meta.

He gives lots of protection back, dispels and completely stops a toon from playing. With g12 mostly boosting the durability of the heroes - hp/protection, heroes that restore % hp or % protection will become even more viable.