EA needs to add more Chromium Exclusives and Push old ones to GW and Arena

LukeSkywalker420
460 posts Member
edited February 2016
Dear EA,

Did you seriously only add one new chromium exclusive character with the update? Do you not realize the whales have everything already? Please feed the whales so us F2P have a game to continue to play. Also when you add more than one new character maybe push some old exclusives to Arena and GW.

Thanks,

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    Think the same
  • Options
    I totally agree, but if you do this ea pls don't make maul farmable!
  • Options
    Adding one somewhat interesting character isn't enough to make most whales open their wallets and spend. Especially with surplus shard shop currency and no way to dump the currency they already have.

If they added, say, four new characters maybe that would have been inviting enough. Or, you know, a shard shop that would turn the 90% extra shards into something useful.
  • Options
    Cad Bane is coming
  • Options
    It has to be Maul & Ben.
  • Valent_Antona
    1034 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    With all the updates that went into the February version, you expected even more? I have to believe a lot of work goes into a character making sure he's useful, not OP but has some benefits worthy of Chromium-Only, and doesn't cause more of the "Poe-like" discussions polluting the forums.

I'd love to see more chromium chars, but also want to see them well tested and done over time.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Agree
  • Options
    Have to be careful here. If they are put in and pulled too quick, what would be the reason to spend and try to get them? Hopefully they will find the balance of giving the spenders an advantage but also down the line letting F2P players the opportunity to play with them.

• Options
    Walking Dead RTS introduces new char constantly and gives boosted drop rates during the initial release phase. Devs should really research how other top games manage p2p and f2p and use the best of the ideas here
  • Options
    EA need to do something about those packs. Perhaps they should introduce class packs, so you can only get Jedi shards etc... And yes, guys like Old Ben and Maul should be farmable.
  • Camalus
    217 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    How about some ability mat packs, what happens if your phone gets broken and are out of the game for 11 days, I need to recoup those losses, I missed out on an approximate 32-36 purple mats in that time, I cant even begin to tell you how Sucksville that is, I can buy credits and droids but that leaves me with a huge Ability mats hole.

and yes I have been spending 300 crystals per day on cantina refreshes and its not even close to a sustainable game plan for mat farming.
  • Options
    Camalus wrote: »
    How about some ability mat packs, what happens if your phone gets broken and are out of the game for 11 days, I need to recoup those losses, I missed out on an approximate 32-36 purple mats in that time, I cant even begin to tell you how Sucksville that is, I can buy credits and droids but that leaves me with a huge Ability mats hole.

and yes I have been spending 300 crystals per day on cantina refreshes and its not even close to a sustainable game plan for mat farming.

I don't think tier 3 ability mats for sale is a good idea, it's the only thing keeping the playing field level against the whales.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    There will be a time when a majority of the players will have Arena and Galactic Warfare characters all farmed. Only 1 character has been added to Galatic Warfare, 0 in Arena Shipments, and 3 in Cantina Shipments. That is not an idea situation unless they expect everyone to use the Shard Shop.
  • Options
    + 1. Its probably going to be leia ._.
  • Options
    Camalus wrote: »

I don't think tier 3 ability mats for sale is a good idea, it's the only thing keeping the playing field level against the whales.
    Well I think that is a valid concern, like any product in high demand thought they can charge a premium, I have spent a total of $36 and I'm by no means trying to pay to win here but currently the only other hope of me catching up in that area is for people to fail at obtaining theirs.
  • Options
    Patience people! They said they're going to do it. These things take time.
  • Options
    LunaMaat wrote: »
    Patience people! They said they're going to do it. These things take time.

Patience? In this player base? Haha...they want every single Star Wars character ever released now. Oh ya, and make them fully geared seven stars also.
  • Options
    I would figure this is how it going to work for sure. The only problem is "how long"???