Joining a guild during TB

Guys, as title.
I want to bring somebody into our guild, but I can't find an answer here for this (I expect its buried somewhere but search turning up loads of unrelated material).
Is the new admission barred from the rest of that TB, or just phase? Must be something in place to prevent guild hopping?
Cheers!

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, the new guildmate wouldn't be able to enter th, however I don't know if their rewards from their previous guild carry over considering it's the first launch.
  • Options
    I believe from the rest of the TB, not sure though but heard my guild leader saying that yesterday. Our newest member did not set a score yet.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Imagine if you could join a guild, deploy one character and lock in the same rewards as every other guild member, leave the guild, join another one, and repeat the process throughout the week of TB, with your rewards intact every time. That would be great.
  • Options
    Considering the length of TB and not knowing the frequency of TB. Locking players out of participating and them not getting rewards will bring down alot of rath. I think its in bad form to treat it like a raid. That means it would be at least a week before said player has another chance to get TB rewards.
  • Options
    The wrath would come if players could guild hop in the middle of an event and still get rewarded.
  • Options
    Considering the length of TB and not knowing the frequency of TB. Locking players out of participating and them not getting rewards will bring down alot of rath. I think its in bad form to treat it like a raid. That means it would be at least a week before said player has another chance to get TB rewards.

Players should've been locked out of raid rewards for a week upon entering a guild.
    That would've stopped hopping right away.
    Now they've made it you have to be there from the start, TB should follow that same policy.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No the new player cannot contribute to TB nor receive rewards.
  • Options
    Great. Thanks for quick confirmation peeps. I'll advise him to hold fire until we're between events.
This discussion has been closed.