Is Starkiller Cannon?

So.. I've been playing the Force Unleashed 2 on the Xbox one, btw amazing game, is Starkiller still considered Cannon? I'd love to see him get added to swgoh! One of my favorite characters, could also help even the playing field with the recent uprising of rebels.

Replies

• I think he is not Cannon, but HK47 and Nihilus are in the game and they aren't cannon
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Nihilius is canon adjacent ! , he has some indirect and story mentions in canon material
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    Nihilius is canon adjacent ! , he has some indirect and story mentions in canon material

Confirmed Nihilius is canon :)
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    I think he is not Cannon, but HK47 and Nihilus are in the game and they aren't cannon

Unless Disney can make only specific characters from a story canon they’re canon.
  • I really want him to be.

giphy.gif
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Vampire_X wrote: »

Same could be said about Revan re: jedi crusader pendant in Luke's hut on Ach-To
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I really want him to be.

giphy.gif

I just think it sucks that his story wasn't finished - it just ended abruptly.

Also, unlike the first Force Unleashed game - the sequel either ends with Vader in chains captured by the Rebels (which would count as more of a first major victory over the Empire compared to securing the Death Star plans, making the opening scroll to A New Hope a lie)
    or darkside ending - Starkiller does have a dark clone who kills him and goes on to serve the Empire.

As much as I like the light side ending, the dark makes more sense in terms of story fitting with cannon - however a 3rd game is warranted, as the player controls Dark Clone Starkiller hwere he can be ultimately defeated - or the player can play as Kota to defeat the evil clone, and perhaps perish himself as well.

Either way - how it was just ended was a horrible injustice to such a fan favourite game - very sad.
  • He was one of my requested characters in the survey
    I think the light side ending of the first one could go with canon. Starkiller choosing to face Palp to assist his friends (verses killing Vader for revenge), giving them time to escape but at the cost of his life. I think that's how it goes anyway, been a while! -Then he is just mourned over and his family symbol is used as the rebel alliance symbol in honor/memory of him.
    But yeah, anyway I don't believe it has to be canon to be in this game and I really hope to see him, Juno, and General Kota make an appearance here one day!
  • He's "legends" canon now I believe The whole "force unleashed" deal didn't really pan out though.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF