Baze in Guild Event Store

From the vids I saw before TB released I noticed the guild Event Store was getting Baze somewhat often & since TB released I haven't seen Baze in there once?? I was excited to know I could unlock Baze a little faster and now I'm worried he'll barely be in the store?

Replies

• I've seen him a couple of times that ive had a look, him showing up even a little would help you a huge amount imo, 3/5 extra shards can do a lot for a hard node toon
  • He's in there. It's like Fleet or Guild shops--certain charactrrs are in certain slots. At least this refreshes every couple hours and there's plenty of time to spend your Event Candy before the next TB ends.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Yes he's there, but rare.. just like fulcrum ahsoka in fleet :#
  • I'm the same way. Haven't seen Baze at all, actually, though a friend did have him in his once. Ahsoka I've had show up one time... So annoying, but still faster than farming a hard node.
  • I'm the same way. Haven't seen Baze at all, actually, though a friend did have him in his once. Ahsoka I've had show up one time... So annoying, but still faster than farming a hard node.

Indeed!! :lol:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Yes he's there, but rare.. just like fulcrum ahsoka in fleet :#

The RNG in this game is so messed up. I've bought Grievous every time he's appeared for me since he went to the fleet shop. He's not even 5 stars yet. It's literally been 2 months since I've seen him there.

I've already bought 55 shards of Ahsoka from the fleet shop. Add in some help from the shard shop and I'm nearing on 6* already.

The RNG in this game is so messed up. I've bought Grievous every time he's appeared for me since he went to the fleet shop. He's not even 5 stars yet. It's literally been 2 months since I've seen him there.

I've already bought 55 shards of Ahsoka from the fleet shop. Add in some help from the shard shop and I'm nearing on 6* already.

Same happened to me, I got grievous 7* months ago, but still have to see ahsoka once. Same when ezra was put in there, I aimed for a 7* thrawn and that guy only appeared twice during the event

I get Fulcrum Ahsoka nearly every time and I don't even want her :tongue:

Oh lord.. u and @Bulldog1205 are lucky!! I only get 5 ahsoka shard since her release in fleet :lol:
  • AquaticGamer17
    12 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Oh lord.. u and @Bulldog1205 are lucky!! I only get 5 ahsoka shard since her release in fleet :lol:

I got her 3 times in Fleet Store now