Ally Points

Can you please make it so you can do multiple spins of the data cards that use the ally points? Having to do them one at a time when you have 370k of them stinks. Maybe allow to do ten at once or something.

Replies

• That's a great idea.
  • It would be super if they did
  • UrbanSpacemanKAL
    2450 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    do-it.gif
  • Great idea. Can't believe no one has asked for it before....... a couple of hundred times!
  • You shouldn't have let so many pile up
  • It's not me letting them pile up. When they were giving out 5k a pop for those events i could not spend them fast enough.
  • I realize Ally Points are a holdover from a time when they were used to refresh battles/etc. However, they are a bit of a nuisance and wasted resource now. I buy the Bronzium Cards with mine, but rarely get anything of value (maybe once every 20 cards). Why can't the developers just add an Ally Point store/exchange like the other stores as a bare minimum?

It would be nice to be able to "sell" excess gear/materials for Ally Points or Credits as well in a store/exchange such as this as long as I could actually get something useful out of it. Why are the developers letting the unused gear, materials, and ally points pile up. Do something, please!
  • I don’t even care what I can spend them on provided I can do it at least 1k in one click. Please dear God, fix this...
  • They just released the notes for yet another QoL update and still no fix for this. Let us buy bronziums 10x at a time or something...
  • Even you xan buying it for 10x, old players still need hours to finish it...
    Especially someone played tournaments before.
  • Any further news regarding this idea, it’s a valid idea and seems to re-appear frequently through threads. Would love to see a response from the development team regarding this pain point in the game.
    *** Tha Phelyn***
    163-773-543
  • Tha_Phelyn wrote: »
    Any further news regarding this idea, it’s a valid idea and seems to re-appear frequently through threads. Would love to see a response from the development team regarding this pain point in the game.

So far nothing has been said.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    IIRC, it has been commented on in interviews and ally points/bronziums are something of a holdover mechanic that isn't doing what they wanted it to do, so they're considering alternatives, but I couldn't tell you which video that came from.
    Still not a he.
This discussion has been closed.