TB guild cuts made you a Refugee? Look no further.

Many refugees will be will be searching for new guilds to hang there blasters & lightsabers.

My ally code is 244-642-815

Our guild Taintdragons is your answer.

We are one of the original guilds started at guild inception and have a very organic memberbase...

26 million GP and we will have 12* from 1st TB and are already earning ROLO shards.
15* TB's and reward crates are just outta reach and a few new members can make that happen.

We do one T7 & T5 pit per week usually and T6 AAT but will start T7 HAAT soon. We also try to get every guild member to post dmg on raids b4 it finishes.

We have many new active members and many caped active members.

We dont have any "rules" we enforce like Emperor Palpatine, and are very easy going because its a game and we should enjoy it and have fun. We understand real life comes first and respect that.

About a third of us are on "lineapp" but its not a requirement unless your an officer.

So i myself have a 2.1mill GP and have been playing since Nov 15'. We have several members right at the 1.5-2 mill GP range and quite a few around 500k-1mill GP and almost a third are eager younglings and padawans that are training there SWGOH skills.

Bottom line is if you've been displaced by your guild and looking for a new one that will give you access to all reward aspects of the game we are here for you.

My ally code is 244-642-815 or search for "taintdragons"

P.S. The guild name is from a time looong agooo in a D&D universe far away where our evil DM would bring forth a mighty beast know as the "Taintdragon" and whenever the taintdragon was brought up, a player character would die in that game. Many have asked about the name and its an homage to the D&D rpg roots of this game.