Gear 9 and mods

USAFmedic129
1538 posts Member
edited September 2017
Is there a practical reason every toon is stuck waiting on a CEC Fusion Furnace, Stun Gun, and Bacta tanks to progress? I have 20 toons sitting at gear 8 waiting on 50 of each salvage type to progress. Drop rates are terrible. I spent 200 energy for one bacta tank and only got a single Barriss shard as well. Drop rates are terrible all of a sudden. I don't mind spending the energy to get items, it just comes down to I can either spend a week getting 5 bacta tanks to make 1 item that requires 2 bacta tanks to complete or I can spend that same energy and get my army to GS 8 and have 51 toons bottle necked for gear.

Where is everyone farming these speed mods with speed as a main stat? I am seeing Wedge Biggs Chirrut Baze Lando teams in PVP and they are decked in insane mods at level 70 with 69k power. Or my favorite to date is the Gold wreath CLS and R2 teams.

Replies

• The reason is: micro transaction.. so that u can buy the gear with crystal, crystal buy with $$$.

They don't force u though.. don't upgrade all that 20 lol. Unless u have lot of money to spend in game. I've got mine mosly via raid, sometimes i buy in shipment. Seems u need to find guild who do raid often.

U can get speed mod f2p way by farm them via mod challenge, sure it sacrafice ur chars farming in cantina. U can buy via mod shipment also.. p2p way is u buy mod packs.
  • Haven't heard a good furnace rant lately. I thought people were moving on to real problems.
  • Keep an eye on Mod Shop... anytime there is a 5 star arrow for credits available check it.. if it's a Speed primary buy it. Keep 3 mil in the bank minimum to do this. I've gotten 6 Speed Arrows this way. I've never got one using Cantina Energy but my drop RNG is famously horrid.