What are your first 5 gear 12's going to be?

Prev1
For me I think R2, CLS, Ezra, GK and Hermit Yoda is the route I will go. Just promoted GK to 6* so I have some time yet. Curious as to how long the HeYo farm will be.

Replies

• I have a tough time seeing a year into the future:
  • Getting to gear 12 doesn't take too long for some characters. Additional gear 12 pieces are different, I don't think I will fully max all of them right away.
  • R2, CLS, Han Solo, Leia, not sure about the fifth
  • The first 5????
    I don't know how much weeks (months..?) I need to upgrade from XI to XII Vader or Kylo, who have both all the other slots full.......
  • R2 done, CLS done this morning, GK probably next week. GAT when his event comes back so I can get him to 7*. Holding off on the 5th for the next meta character to rotate in or pump DN if he's still good at that point.
  • Dang. It's crazy to already see three and four G12s popping up. I've got my order mostly figured out, but am months and months away from getting even one or two of them to 12.
  • So far I've only done Raid Han. I plan to do CLS next then I'll focus on R2, Cassian and K2. I chose those toons because that is my current PVP squad and they do great in TB as well.
  • But before I do Cassian and Raid Han I might do Wedge and Biggs. They give a double GP bump because of their ships.
  • SavEisen wrote: »
    But before I do Cassian and Raid Han I might do Wedge and Biggs. They give a double GP bump because of their ships.

@SavEisen - How much of a difference did you notice with Raid Han and what was it like? Since it takes me so long to get to G12, I'm thinking of doing Han to try and hold some kind of advantage as only one person has taken him to G12 in my shard so far. All the other focus is on R2, CLS, and GK.
  • Oops I meant before I do Cassian and K2.

He definitely has some more survivability @Napoli and seems to pack more of a punch. Idk if it is because he's gear 12 it because of his speed or just RNG but he when facing a team with Han, mine seems to always shoot first now.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I have a single Gear X toon so far, so this feels like I was asked "where do you see yourself at age 50" when I was in elementary school.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    Oops I meant before I do Cassian and K2.

He definitely has some more survivability @Napoli and seems to pack more of a punch. Idk if it is because he's gear 12 it because of his speed or just RNG but he when facing a team with Han, mine seems to always shoot first now.

What are your stats at G12 for him in these areas?

Health
    Protection
    Physical Damage
    CC
    Speed
  • Base stats without mods

H 23014
    PR 28896
    PD 2768
    CC 53.21
    Speed 204
  • 1. DT
    2. StormT
    3. DK
    4. ShoreT
    5. Thrawn
  • Probably the 5 now nightsisters first for DS, then jawa for LS
    Base stats without mods

H 23014
    PR 28896
    PD 2768
    CC 53.21
    Speed 204

Dang. Those health stats are insane compared to where I'm at on G11 even with mods.
  • Napoli wrote: »
    SavEisen wrote: »
    Base stats without mods

H 23014
    PR 28896
    PD 2768
    CC 53.21
    Speed 204

Dang. Those health stats are insane compared to where I'm at on G11 even with mods.

@Napoli sorry! I was wrong. Those are numbers with my mods

Napoli wrote: »
    Base stats without mods

H 23014
    PR 28896
    PD 2768
    CC 53.21
    Speed 204

@Napoli sorry! I was wrong. Those are numbers with my mods

That definitely seems more realistic. Even still, that health/protection jump is pretty impressive. Do you have an Offense cross mod?

I found sacrificing about 10 speed on my Zolo for 98% crit chance pays off. It results in 3-shots at once on his first non-bonus turn.
  • Wow! I'll have to look into that. Thanks!
  • I've already g12'd the following low hanging fruit. Heres how i feel about them in retrospect.

R2- yes do it no questions!
    Chirrut - no, g11 is plenty good... 9k protection boost but thats it. G12 CLS can still OHKO him.
    Rex- yes, great leader and great ship!
    Leia- no, just zeta her and its enough the hp/protection boost is minimal 2-3k of each

Next on my list is ewok scout... his dps combined with wicket turns G11 GK into bantha fodder better than atf with 10 buffs and G12 gives him more hp & physical dmg.
    Fives after that because he has the BEST ship.

After that idk... scout & fives are more difficult g12 farms so im sure more info will come out b4 i can finish either of them... but my minds made up that these two are the best bang and overall utility.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    That's interesting, why most people want to push R2 first? Thinking of arena, I'm going with CLS, Kenobi, Han then R2. The fifth will be open to a strategic toon for a while at g11 like Thrawn, zBarris or Nihilus.
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »
    That's interesting, why most people want to push R2 first? Thinking of arena, I'm going with CLS, Kenobi, Han then R2. The fifth will be open to a strategic toon for a while at g11 like Thrawn, zBarris or Nihilus.

I've heard that Thrawn and Nihilus are on a list of toons NOT to take to G12. I've found CLS, Kenobi, Han, and R2 a decent challenge with the boost to 12 though. The GK protection boost is less intimidating than it would have been before strong Rebel physical damage, but you mix GK together with Zariss with his protection around 90k and that team becomes even more unbeatable than it is now.
    SpeedRacer wrote: »

I've heard that Thrawn and Nihilus are on a list of toons NOT to take to G12. I've found CLS, Kenobi, Han, and R2 a decent challenge with the boost to 12 though. The GK protection boost is less intimidating than it would have been before strong Rebel physical damage, but you mix GK together with Zariss with his protection around 90k and that team becomes even more unbeatable than it is now.

They might not be the best gear 12's, but they will only become more durable and definitely have a place in the right squads.
  • DT and Thrawn for the first 2 since there are not so hard to gear up to 12.
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I've G12'd Kylo, Rex, and Baze. I'm working on Chirrut next, haven't decided on the 5th just yet, probably DN.
  • R2, Jyn, Cassian, Zeb, Old Ben
    But before I do Cassian and Raid Han I might do Wedge and Biggs. They give a double GP bump because of their ships.

@SavEisen - How much of a difference did you notice with Raid Han and what was it like? Since it takes me so long to get to G12, I'm thinking of doing Han to try and hold some kind of advantage as only one person has taken him to G12 in my shard so far. All the other focus is on R2, CLS, and GK.

@Napoli Raid Han G12 is amazing, mine got 3k+ health and 6k+ protection, and damage. I have him now at 24k protection and 22k health, with 2650+ damage and 235+ speed and 216% crit damage.
  • DT (done), Shore, Krennic and Thrawn will be my first G12 Chars
  • condeducao wrote: »
    Napoli wrote: »

@Napoli Raid Han G12 is amazing, mine got 3k+ health and 6k+ protection, and damage. I have him now at 24k protection and 22k health, with 2650+ damage and 235+ speed and 216% crit damage.

That's impressive. What's your crit chance at? I can't get my speed even close to yours, but I can get around 218 for a sacrifice of crit chance. However, I've noticed it seems to be better to be a touch slower and be able to do the triple hit with 100% crit chance than to be down even near 90%. Of course, if you can do both that becomes intimidating. Are you near 100% CC with all your bonuses?

And I'm moving Han to G12 as my first. TB rewards helps and I'm hoping to fill that last slot in 1-2 weeks depending on arena standings.
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    1. R2 (Done)
    2. CLS (Done)
    3. Han (Done)
    4. GK (will be Done today)
    5. ? (Likely ATF when I finish her stars)

Thrawn is the 5th in my arena team currently, but he's only 5* and won't be able to go to G12 until his event returns.