Raid Reward Change Idea

Currently, the raid rewards are based off of a leaderboard, as you all know, I don't need to explain it. This causes issues in high level guilds though. For example, say all 50 people in the guild can solo the rancor. All 50 of them do equal damage, however, most people get crappy rewards due to player IDs. Raid rewards shouldn't be based off of rank, they should be based off of how much damage is done. Different tiers of damage provide different rewards quality. For example, scoring past 100k damage will give you the level 2 check, 400k will give the green chest, etc. What do you think?

Replies

• Options
    You know what might be an equally pressing matter? The fact that there are no DS raid reward toons. GK, Han, Leia and Yoda. All of these toons are raid exclusive, and all LS. When will we get some long term DS goals?
  • Options
    The game is called "Galaxy of Heroes," not "Galaxy of Villains."
  • Options
    When they fire current dev team.. Maybe than come some game designer who keep in mind there are two side.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    You know what might be an equally pressing matter? The fact that there are no DS raid reward toons. GK, Han, Leia and Yoda. All of these toons are raid exclusive, and all LS. When will we get some long term DS goals?

Vader. He's now kinda farmable, but he used to be available from achievements only.

Grievous same story: overpriced shards in shard shop only.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    If they implement this system, the rewards for clearing all dmg tiers will not equal first place rewards in the current system, or top 3 rewards for that matter. (I say this as a fact while it obviously isn't because i can't possibly know that)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Vader. He's now kinda farmable, but he used to be available from achievements only.

Grievous same story: overpriced shards in shard shop only.

I'll accept these comparisons whenever they add GK, HYoda, RHan or ROLO to fleet shipments.

I'm talking about raid exclusive toons. Toons exclusive to raids. The variety of toon that is not obtainable by any means which aren't strictly raid reliant. In other words, raid exclusive toons.