Most anticipated update turned out to be pure garbage

2Next

Replies

• @Qeltar you were complaining the most about Poe don't say poor Poe now.
  • Well, putting the "RNG" issue aside, the update was underwhelming... Yoda event was just a shameless bait to make you buy Jedi pack, shard exchange is pure garbage (albeit better than having nothing at all - at least as a confirmation of no 8-th star), event keys - got worse, i didn't think that was even possible!

• CptKloss wrote: »
    Well, putting the "RNG" issue aside, the update was underwhelming... Yoda event was just a shameless bait to make you buy Jedi pack, shard exchange is pure garbage (albeit better than having nothing at all - at least as a confirmation of no 8-th star), event keys - got worse, i didn't think that was even possible!

The pack was underwhelming.

If they released mace pack surely more sales.
  • There have been three new heroes added to the game data. They will be the 'February heroes to be released' that we were promised. Check Reddit for details as I can't tell anyone here.

I searched reddit and didn't find any clues to who the new character might be.

Me too. Could you provide a link?
  • I'm pretty sure its OK to say the names. I thought CG said its not a violation to look at game data? Either that or just that they wouldn't punish ppl for it? Am I wrong?

Also, the update was good and this game rules. Been playing since early/mid December I think. FTP player. Not the best but having fun. I'm working on my Jedi!
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Stop complaining. The update was/is great.
  • QGJM wrote: »
    Stop complaining. The update was/is great.

why don't you say was was "great" about the update, facts......
  • Aside from the credit scam by CG, I find this patch to be pretty good.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I like:
    The Poe Nerf
    The yoda event -though it was really hard
    Yoda
    The new arena experience
    The new battle locations
    The start of a shard shop + exclusive char option
    The Buffs on the weak chars
    The Heath steals now working
    The events - don't used them before so don't care
    The GW now being not a easy walk through
    The F2Ps being still competitive with P2W.
    ... So I think they did very well IMO.
  • El6Hikt.jpg
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    El6Hikt.jpg

Nicely played.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*