Go back on Hoth or forward?

Hi,

We weren't able to get two parts of stage 5, only one, so only one part of stage 6 has opened up.

Question is, is it worth moving forward and doing the one stage 6 part, or just complete both the stage 5 parts we couldn't get yesterday?

Replies

• I wonder if there is something to gain from completing at least one line from stage 1 to 6, or only the stars you get matter?
  • Only the stars you get matter. If you feel it'll be easier for you to get a star or two in the one you missed yesterday, then focus on that. if you want to play or think it'll be easier to get a star in the new phase 6 territory that opened up, then focus on that.
  • From what we've been told, its the amount of stars you get that matter
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Sorry I'm confused, how do you go back to previous territories?
  • Sewpot wrote: »
    Sorry I'm confused, how do you go back to previous territories?

If you don't get one star in a territory, you can repeat it on the next phase.

To OP- just try for more stars, that's what denotes how much you get for rewards. Focus fire on one of the phase 5 territories.
  • @Kameleonic

Did anybody in your guild complete the CLS special mission? If so:

(1) do you get the rewards from ppl completing it this time?
    (2) is it available to do again?
    (3) if both (1) and (2), is it repeatable for those who already completed it the first time?
  • Acrofales wrote: »
    @Kameleonic

(3) if both (1) and (2), is it repeatable for those who already completed it the first time?
    I woke up, logged in, nothing. Closed the game and opened it a minute later and had some rewards in my inbox.

Don't know if it's repeatable, but I doubt it. No going back in TB!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Acrofales wrote: »
    @Kameleonic

I woke up, logged in, nothing. Closed the game and opened it a minute later and had some rewards in my inbox.

Don't know if it's repeatable, but I doubt it. No going back in TB!

Yeah, but presumably you progressed that territory to phase 6. I was asking the OP, because he said they have to repeat that territory.
  • Oorun
    40 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    It is not repeatable, i could repeat phonex fight but you can't re fight in special mission.

and a side note: if you failed yesterday to 1 star a territory, you can't open new territory, even after you get your 1 star. but star increases your star count(but you can't see star on the map) we had 16 and now it become 17 stars.
  • I was surprised to see you get to continue where you left off on progress and deploy again for more TP. Very generous
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Better to complete the territories in the earlier phase, because they will have easier battles. Difficulty ramped up a lot in phases 5 and 6.
  • Go for the easiest stars, that's what counts.