Territory Battles input

After almost a week of participation in territory battles, I decided there are a few things that should be implemented. First off: I think that territory battles should evaluate a guild (similar to flash events) and place the guild in a bracket of difficulty based on said evaluation (stuff like average level, character rosters, guild raid history, raid tickets per day, activity, etc.) Second: While I do enjoy that the first event showcases the rebels, which is one of the most powerful factions in game, I think there should be alternative events, for example: an event that showcases Clones and Sith for an order 66 takeover on coruscant. It doesn't necessarily have to be that event specifically, but I think there should be several events that allow certain factions to participate, like how this current hoth event allows mostly rebels only.
Ally code: 357613281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/

Replies

• Options
    I love the idea of the TB and how it is PvE rather than PvP for rewards. Though like everything else there are things that should be addressed. First: For the Platoons there should not be two of any character/ships in one platoon sloot. Ex: two Baze in platoon 1 area. also for platoons there should only be characters/ships that are farmable, Like The Reaper should not be in the Platoon. Also on that the Millennium Falcon shouldn't be in there as well. Second: I understand that late battles are going to be hard but having there be way to many of the same character to fight against is crazy hard and can be overwhelming (this goes towards all areas as well) having more than three Imperial Tie Fighters just kills most teams.
  • Options
    Seems like 50 or so currency a day for all the coordinating and member stressing because they want family time doesnt seem all that worth it