HAAT P3 CLS Teams?

What are some alternative teams to build around CLS without Thrawn or Chaze? We are very close to beating the hAAT and need a help getting through P3 easier. How can I maximize my damage with CLS without these toons. I have a good roster but refused to farm Chaze out of spite and missed thrawn the first time.

Replies

• Luke jyn chirrut sth old Ben
  • Teebo lead, Shoretrooper (or SRP g11+), CLS, Jyn Erso and I used Chirrut, but Barris or Ewok Elder should work. Use Teebo and CLS on B2, let the tank eat the AAT Cannon, and use the healer/dispeller after the shot.
  • Thank you! Chirrut is still a long way from 7* but the video said any other healer would work.
  • I'm not sure what your guild has for p3 but I run teebo,ep,tp,sth,rg for 1st run then savagez alone can solo the rest with escaping
  • SRP will work great as a replacement for Old Ben in that video. His basic grants TM, which should activate quite often from counters under CLS lead. He also self resurrects multiple times, granting speed up each time whereas Old Ben only grants the bonus on first death and requires Jyn to resurrect him.
  • I scored 2.9m on p3 with Teebo L, CLS, SRP, Jyn and Chirpa. Chirps gives health, and when Teebo is stealthed, his call ewoks plus one atk is very useful, like havin g a second Teebo on the field. Plus he gives speed up. SRP keeps coming back and giving tm.
  • I managed 7 million tonight with Teebo L, Zeta Raid Han, Leia, CLS and SRPathfinder. Best run I've had on p3
  • Is Leia there for the extra damage/is she replaceable? I use her for my Zody team. Would Ezra be a good sub?
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I use Leia because she ALWAYS stays in stealth and therefore doesn't trigger the counter 35% tm the B2 gets. And her fire power makes for easy work of the side droids. I don't know if she's replaceable in this way. She did 2.6m of the 7m.
  • What speeds u got? Any specific strategy..
    Is there any replacement for srp?
  • Will it work without CLS?
    How long does it take?
  • Could plz post some pics or videos of above team.
    What speeds are they going?
    Any replacement for CLS and SRP?
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    https://i.imgur.com/Ri5GB45.jpg

I don't know if the pics working. I've tried to get it embedded in the chat, but can't figure it out. Lol

Speeds
    Teebo 202
    Han 170
    Leia 235
    Luke 255
    SRP 169

I switched Leia for ewok elder and did 6.5m. SRP is key with his auto revive, everything kinda revolves around that.
    Post edited by J3FF on
  • Ri5GB45.jpg
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I was able to top my best by randomly trying Nebit for his taunt and call assist. The assist would call two toons reducing b2's tm consistently. Or if SRP happen to assist he would give all my toons 15% tm which is just as good.

7SoGf9v.jpg
  • What is escaping? And is it a viable option for low power guilds?
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    @J3FF have you thought about trying scavenger instead of nebit? his unique will give other toons offence up too.

@tekcorp02 in HAAT you're toon has 40% chance of escaping battle, saving his health and cooldowns to be used in another attempt. this is heavily rng based of course it allows you to use the same toon in multiple teams if successful. it's more of a bonus than anything else if you get a toon out. for TM reducing teams it's much easier to get them out, as escape has a 7 turn cooldown i.e. you can try to escape multiple times, as long as you're still alive..
  • J3FF wrote: »
    I was able to top my best by randomly trying Nebit for his taunt and call assist. The assist would call two toons reducing b2's tm consistently. Or if SRP happen to assist he would give all my toons 15% tm which is just as good.

7SoGf9v.jpg

Can you handle us information about mods used or just speed?
    Thank you!
  • tekcorp02
    77 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Rapid wrote: »
    @tekcorp02 in HAAT you're toon has 40% chance of escaping battle, saving his health and cooldowns to be used in another attempt. this is heavily rng based of course it allows you to use the same toon in multiple teams if successful. it's more of a bonus than anything else if you get a toon out. for TM reducing teams it's much easier to get them out, as escape has a 7 turn cooldown i.e. you can try to escape multiple times, as long as you're still alive..

Thanks!!
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    I had mostly potency on Teebo and health mods on SRP/Nebit. Luke had speed mods and Han had crit damage, both where modded with a potency cross. I found SRP's speed to be just right to get the taunt up before the cannon fire and be cooled down one turn before he needed to use it.

Speeds
    Teebo 202
    Han 170
    Nebit 183
    Luke 255
    SRP 169

@Rapid all my jawas are only g9, so health wise Nebit was my only choice. But kit wise scavenger would give a whole lot more to the squad.
  • Why Nebit or Scavenger instead or another tank that could handle the damages while Scarif life's back?
    I can't understand the rotation:
    1) Teebo will stealth random allies and remove tm from central droid
    2) Luke will damage it and remove tm as well
    3) Han will erase critical droids add and damage the centrale one
    4) Scarif will get the cannon shot and revive himself
    5) Nebit? Taunt and die?

It seems to me it's working for you seeing you damage, but can't understand why it works.
    Thank you to explain me :)
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    1) Teebo will stealth random allies (which prevents b2 from gaining tm from counter atks) and remove tm from central droid (and side droids when they come back)
    2) Luke will damage it and remove tm as well (side droids as well)
    3) Han will erase and stun critical droids add and damage the centrale one (also reducing tm on B2 with his basic atk)
    4) Scarif will get the cannon shot and revive himself (the more rebels present the higher health he gets when he revives 20% per rebel and his basic atk gives 15% tm to all allies)
    5) Nebit? Taunt and die? (No, never die. I had him taunt between cannon blasts to take any damage that may have been intended for Teebo as Teebo has the worst self healing capabilities of the bunch and then his call assist would trigger Han or Luke or Teebo to atk and reduce tm more)

I take out the side droids and then focus everything at managing b2 tm trying to have my toons stealthed when they atk. I put up SRP taunt just before the tank blast, which sometimes kills him and sometimes doesn't. As soon as it's nebits turn I have him taunt or call to reduce tm, depends on b2 and where his tm is at.

Hope that clarifies a bit.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    so the obvious question then j3ff.....how doesn't nebit die when he has no self healing?
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    Nebit has a heal over time effect and that's plenty to keep him going the whole encounter since never takes a cannon hit he can maintain a green health bar.
  • J3FF wrote: »

Hope that clarifies a bit.

A lot!

Thank you again :smile: