Need arena help

Been running Resistance for awhile, but now I can barely crack top 100. Should I try and hold out and see if ep8 toons can help me or do a switch? Cause I need the 100 crystals in order to do the refreshes everyday
http://swgoh.gg/u/zombie961/collection/

Replies

• Several Resistance teams in my top 50 arena. How hard they are to beat depends almost entirely on how fast Poe is. If my Chirrut is faster than their Poe, I get a very easy win. If their Poe is faster, I likely can't win.

Maybe it's not necessarily true against every team, but against mine, lightning fast Poe is your key to success.
  • your triangle needs a protection primary and more speed secondary, also your diamond could use a double digit speed secondary, better mods will get you higher in arena...
  • Why is GK not g10+??? :grey_question:
  • Why is GK not g10+??? :grey_question:
    I have a strat for lightside, if they're not resistance or help me get dark side characters (such as Phoenix) then I don't care
  • You need to build a hybrid team.

Keep zFinn, Poe, and RT. Add B2 to clear those ten ups, and some fifth with aoe like Zylo or R2 to help hit thru the taunters.
  • Simple answer.. Your Poe is less than 260 speed. You will literally get nowhere with this.

http://swgoh.gg/u/commodorecudz/
  • News just dropped of at least two new toons coming with the movie and there's at least a fair chance you'll need a full Resistance and/or full FO squad to get them. Not sure if there will be a rework of the current toons though.

@ExarTheKun is right on with Poe. Teams now can have 3 toons starting at 260+ before even considering if they have a Solo opening up the action. I don't see Resistance holding well right now. We have one in our Top 50 and I'm a bit curious as to how he stays in it. There are just too many Solos popping up when you have to rely on Poe's opening TM removal and yet he's the fourth or fifth toon between both sides to take a turn.