Thrawn: possible to unlock without Ezra?

Anyone manage to do it?

Thanks.

Replies

• Unlock, yes
    7 stars, I'm not sure
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Ezra is main damage dealer, so no
  • Ok. Thanks. I thought not. Could do with directing Cantina energy elsewhere but hey ho.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    it's probably possible, but you might have to gear the others a bit more. How much more is a question i can't awnser though. Having the ability to select the assisting character (zeb) is pretty darn usefull. The same ability works great in TB aswell.
    Ezra is the only character from the phoenix squadron that i geared past g8, he's a solid character in multiple other teams aswell. I would (and did) definately go for ezra, but there must be a reason you want to try it without ezra, so it's probably a hard choice.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Unless you have Sabine already at 7* and geared up, I would start farming Ezra now.

Ezra is an overall very good toon, so you'll easily find a use for him outside of the Thrawn event and TB.

And if you don't have Ezra for the Thrawn event, you'll need a very powerful Sabine for damage instead.
  • Krjstoff wrote: »
    Unless you have Sabine already at 7* and geared up, I would start farming Ezra now.

Ezra is an overall very good toon, so you'll easily find a use for him outside of the Thrawn event and TB.

And if you don't have Ezra for the Thrawn event, you'll need a very powerful Sabine for damage instead.

So if I have both Sabine and ezra, then that sounds very good? In fact I have all PS 7* already. Just need to gear them up and I'm not sure which 5 should I target. Lol