Best First Order character to Zeta first?

I'm 4 Omega Mats off my first ever Zeta- Woo!

I know it's Kylo for Versatility, but is it better to go for Phasma for overall boosts to the squad? I know FOST's is great too. I run full FO in Arena.

Replies

• Phasma>FOST>Kylo>FOTP

Maybe Kylo first if you need/want him somewhere else.
  • @Dr_Crazyfists Profile Picture brothers!
  • I say kylo, but I don't run a Fao team. Best of luck to you dude!
  • Kylo because he can fit in with most teams.
  • Phasma if you plan to stick with that arena team. Don't listen to these meta lovers. Then kylo, then fost.
    Finally fotp if you decide to go that way.
    I've tried a lot of comps and the one that can most consistently win on offense against the current meta is phasma, kylo, fost, thrawn, raid han. Trust me on this. If you want to score high in the arena with a first order team, this is almost necessary.
  • None because even with all four ZETAS they are horrible.
  • If you want to use FO, Phasma is your best option
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Your first zeta is the toughest to get. After that they come faster and faster.

I went with Kylo first and then Phasma and don't regret it
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »
    None because even with all four ZETAS they are horrible.

Completely besides the point, as the OP specifically states that he needs advice on which FO toon to zeta.
    Hence OP has already chosen to stick with FO - despite what all the haters say (and what everybody will say in january after the FO pass in december when Episode VIII comes out, when they all go straight to meta).

All theory crafting and speculation aside ... I'ld say Phasma if you want to stick with a pure FO squad, Kylo if you want a powerfull toon for a multifaction squad.
  • My dilemma is: if FO gets a better leader from VIII, will the zeta on Phasma be a waste? I don't see Kylo being bumped out of the core FO squad.