Has any top guild tried farming T5 Rancor for stun guns?

Just curious if its worth it at all, since full prototypes (50 pieces) drop from T5 only and not 6 or 7

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    are you serious? Can't check tier 5 rewards because there's a raid active currently.
    stuff like this is mindboggling, just like removing the mk3 holo projector from the guild store post lvl 60.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I am pretty sure I dropped a full cuff from heroic, at least once.

Sry. Misread. Guns, not cuffs
  • Yes, T5 rancor has a chance of dropping the prototype stun gun.
    Whereas T6 and T7 can only drop salvage of it.
    So i've been trying to figure out if its actually worthwhile for normal Heroic guilds to go backwards and farm t5 every so often to try and get stun guns, Cuffs and carbantis.
  • Considering that the mk5 stun guns are farmable, I would imagine not. I personally would be more concerned about the mk7 scanners or mk5 droid callers...which are not farmable.
  • MidasWelby wrote: »
    Considering that the mk5 stun guns are farmable, I would imagine not. I personally would be more concerned about the mk7 scanners or mk5 droid callers...which are not farmable.

The Stun Gun drop rate is notoriously horrendous. Plus, after farming the Heroic pit for quite awhile, i no longer need droid callers and scanners. Stun guns are one of the most needed pieces of gear, next to carbantis which are a part of it... so...
  • Serious?? gonna talk about this to my guildmates :flushed:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    moved to "Arena and character strategy", really?
  • @leef How is this arena and character strategy???
    I've created this topic before and it keeps getting moved as if trying to hide this fact.
    What do you mean by "really?"
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    TalonMcgee wrote: »
    leef How is this arena and character strategy???
    I've created this topic before and it keeps getting moved as if trying to hide this fact.

I don't know man. Seems to me the mods just don't read posts before they move them. This post has literally nothing to do with arena and character strategy, but someone thought this was a better subforum than just leave it in general discussion.
  • TalonMcgee wrote: »
    @leef How is this arena and character strategy???

Leef isn't a mod, he didn't move your post
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    TalonMcgee wrote: »
    @leef How is this arena and character strategy???

Leef isn't a mod, he didn't move your post

I see that now, my bad... seriously though, i feel like they keep moving this to hide it