Character bugs

Hello,
I have collated several issues people in my guild have noticed below;

1. Chirret is gaining health despit having no buffs, buff immunity and health block on him?
Team he was in (Comm Luke lead, chirret, base, Han Solo, r2d2)

2. R2d2 stealth is cleansing death mark from characters in arena and GW.

3. R2d2 stealth is cleansing buff immunity and then stealthing characters in arena

4. Under GK lead, sometimes healing does not call team mates with 100% health to assist

5. Team mates are being hit and gaining crit hit immunity yet GK does not taunt - (example given he had tenacity down at the time) assuming the debuff is interfering with this somehow.

Many thanks

Replies

• 1) You need to elaborate a bit more on that, what does it mean he can "heal" with no buffs, buff immunity and health immunity on him? So he doesn't have any buffs and debuffs and he can heal? This doesn't really make sense.
    2) Death Mark can be cleansed by Stealth.
    3) Could you provide a picture or a video? I haven't seen anything like that in the many times I fought with/against R2 in arena. Is it possible that there is Barriss that is removing the debuffs from an enemies toon and then R2 applies the Stealth?
    4) Can you say when does this happen? The assist can come from all allies on full health, but only if a Jedi uses a special healing ability.
    5) This also seems odd, but still if you happen to have any more pictures they could help.
  • So Chirret had no buffs on him. As well as having debuffs of buff immunity and heal block. Yet Chirret was still healing.

The lack of assist came when I used bariss heal yet Aayla and CLS who were at full health did not attack. (GK lead)

I have an image of the lack of GK taunt despite team mate being critically hit and having critical hit immunity from this, but since I don't store images online I have no way of adding images to this forum!
  • Did Chirrut use his cleansing ability when he regained health? If he did, this ability "Equalizes" it doesn't heal.
    Same goes for Barriss and GK. Barriss' ability "Equalizes" health, it does not "Heal". Equalizing abilities ignore Health Immunity debuffs, as they are not a heal. If you have 2 characters at 50% HP, 1 character at 20%, the total HP is 120%, which is then divided by 3(the number of characters) and every character becomes with 40% HP.
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I also noticed a few weird issues like in the OP, but not the same ones.
    I believe it is the consequence of the constant client restarts during the TB.
    This can be data corruption due to these client restarts, causing the bugs. If it is so, only you have those bugs (because the battles are offline and the data is stored and loaded in from the device's memory).
    Try clearing the game data, if it solves these issues my guess was right.
  • I also noticed a few weird issues like in the OP, but not the same ones.
    I believe it is the consequence of the constant client restarts during the TB.
    This can be data corruption due to these client restarts, causing the bugs. If it is so, only you have those bugs (because the battles are offline and the data is stored and loaded in from the device's memory).
    Try clearing the game data, if it solves these issues my guess was right.

Thanks for the advice, I have done that and bariss is now calling people to assist.

However r2 is still cleansing buff immunity and then stealthing people when using his stealth ability.
  • I have a lot of issues with r2d2 and GK taunt stealth .. Gk is taunting and then r2 d2 is using stealth . Then you hit Gk with foresight and he gains stealth. I have a lot of pictures with GK doing the ninja inside and outside stealth
  • chirruts unique heals the entire time everytime ANY character takes a turn. it says in the ability description and is why he is so broken.
  • chirruts unique heals the entire time everytime ANY character takes a turn. it says in the ability description and is why he is so broken.

And what?
    WAI is WAI.
  • right. it was a reply to the OP on why chirrut heals without buffs being present.
  • right. it was a reply to the OP on why chirrut heals without buffs being present.

It only heals when buffs present. Specificly HoT buff.
    If there is no it is a bug.

BTW, It is much harder to understand people what they want when they are complaining in their comments.