Top QOL issues September 2017

Anticipating the move of TB from 24 to 12 hour phases, here is my current list of top QOL issues impacting a 40 year old, star wars loving, working professional, family man (a description that likely fits a massive number of your paying customers).

1. 12 hour TB phases.

Normal life for many working professionals who actually pay to play this game looks something like this:

8 hours of sleep.
Gym
Get ready for work
Commute to work
Morning stand-up meeting
First opportunity to play SWGOH

OOPS! All of that > 12 hours. You just missed a phase.

Many of us joined guilds who's raid timings work for our particular schedules, so please don't force a compressed schedule upon us.

2. Arena & Fleet Arena Payout During Dinner Time.

I can only use jedi mind tricks on my wife so many times....... The stink-eye is catching me....

3. No mod management

Or wait? We do have mod management tools? Well yes... but only through 3rd party developers.

We can't even do simple sorts/filters by primary or secondary stat in game.

4. Lack of ability to easily manage a guild.

No accurate 600 report.
No 600 trend report.
No ability to see a report of who hasn't done something (who hasn't hit a raid, who hasn't done a TB battle, etc).

This is all basic stuff.

5. Bad in game chat.

I'd love to see you developers start a guild, go to separate rooms, and only use in game chat to coordinate a TB.

Replies

• Totally agree with 3 + 4. PLEASE fix 4 particularly. My two top things from TB would be....

1. Ability to take toons out of a platoon again, assuming platoon hasn't already filled. Without this platoon management is pretty hard. You have to work out who can fill a platoon between you without actually doing it, and its hard work on chat. Spreadsheets may help, but this would take some of the "Point of no return" out of it. Try it for real, if it doesn't fill, undo it. Hands up if you had people donate otherwise needed toons to a platoon that had paploo or logray in !
    2. Extend leaderboards to be per phase, as well as entire TB. Add "GP left to deploy", so officers can easily see who has done how many combat battles, who hasnt deployed, etc.

But, amazing job EA, that was lots of fun !

tabber