Light side 4L....

I have three 46 and three 38 level toons...they get WIPED INSTANTLY by level 30 storm trooper grenades...newish player, so I don't have a ton of toons.

Advice?

Replies

• Options
    Try to use healers in your team for example lumi, talia, JC
  • Options
    jablooon wrote: »
    Try to use healers in your team for example lumi, talia, JC

Talia is in DS
  • Options
    Oh yeah. That battle. That one was a huge hurdle at the time. I thought they did a nerf on it a while back. Just keep leveling up and it becomes doable. I'm at 70 now, so I'm having a hard time remembering what level I got past that. It seems like 43's and 38's should wipe the floor with 30's, but on that one they don't. Also, don't forget to upgrade your gear and abilities. That may be a bigger game changer than levels alone. It's ok to settle for 1 or 2* completion to get past and come back to get 3* when you're stronger.
  • Options
    The suggestion that helped me was to keep refreshing your ally list until you find an old ben. If he gets lucky enough to go before the barrage of grenades you will live through the battle.
  • Options
    I can remember that battle. It's kinda like a rite of passage. I think it is designed to be nearly impossible until you have reached a certain level. Can't remember what level it was now! It is nerfed. The troopers throw grenades EVERY time.
  • Options
    I'm getting Flashbacks just reading about it. High level, high gear and find an extra tank that can absorb a lot of hits. A little luck had to come in to play.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!