Do you get less sim tickets now?

I just refreshed in Cantina and noticed I only got 10 sim tickets. Didn't it used to be 25? 10 isn't even enough to finish the 120 energy I got.

Replies

• Options
    LS/DS Energy is 20 sim tickets when you purchase. Cantina Energy has always been 10.
  • Options
    LS/DS Energy is 20 sim tickets when you purchase. Cantina Energy has always been 10.

No it wasn't was it?, ten is not enough to finish it pretty sure it was 20.

It might of been changed because sim tickets are now available for real money.
  • Options
    Never really noticed, sim tickets is probably the only thing in the game I never run out of lol.
  • Options
    I always thought it was 20, no matter what you were refreshing.
  • Options
    I always thought it was 20, no matter what you were refreshing.

It definitely wasn't ten lol ghost nerfs are very annoying....
  • VicSetac
    71 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It was 100% 10 when buying cantina energy when i first started playing a month ago.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Good for it then
    Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Has always been 10 for since I can remember for cantina
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »

You sure got guildies saying 15 and im saying 20 lol i dunno whats up here....

But i always simmed a full refill and ten isn't enough...
  • Options
    Actually, I have more now. Was always hovering around 300. After this last update, I am well over 600 now with no change in farming. If anything, I am farming more thanks to the free energy three times a day.
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »

+1, absolutely
  • Options
    Always been 10 in cantina, 20 in normal battles. I tend to burn them a little faster with the bonus energy, but the sim tix purchase in shipments is a nice feature to counter that.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Always been 10, can confirm. You ran out of sim tickets when you simmed the lower cantina levels before the update as well.
  • Options
    Yep, it was 10 since I started playing in December.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Always been 10 for Cantina refresh. Always been 20 for normal energy refresh. No changes at all.
  • Options
    I stand corrected. Probably because I don't really pay attention to sim tickets (sitting at ~2k right now).
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Well ever since I unlocked cantina battles in start dec it had been 10 for me, I was forced to battle manually despite not using sims in LS and DS
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Well, I surely remember having sim tickets leftover after refreshing even when doing the 8 energy missions. Either way, 10 is NOT enough.
  • Options
    I haven't been receiving sim tickets with crystal refreshes. Made a bug report about it. Pay attention, keep track of your tickets before and after refresh. You'll see
  • Options
    Was always 10 for cantina
  • Options
    I don't understand how people needing to farm purple gear or higher shard nodes In cantina and PvE run out of these things, I have well over 2k of them?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    It has been 10 since I started in mid december.
  • Options
    I don't understand how people needing to farm purple gear or higher shard nodes In cantina and PvE run out of these things, I have well over 2k of them?

I have a lv 60 ftp account and I run out every single day doing cantina refresh and 2-3x normal energy refresh... Every night I'm at zero Sims... And do a few manual battles, usually hard node for dooku. It's terrible and I refuse to waste 30 crystals for tickets!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Hendiju wrote: »

I have a lv 60 ftp account and I run out every single day doing cantina refresh and 2-3x normal energy refresh... Every night I'm at zero Sims... And do a few manual battles, usually hard node for dooku. It's terrible and I refuse to waste 30 crystals for tickets!

You are probably farming 8 energy cantina battles. These will net a loss of sim tickets. 10 energy battles will be sim neutral, since you can gain one or two. 12 energy may increase you sim count by a few. When I farm 12 energy nodes I always sim. When farming 8 energy nodes, I autoplay them.
    Now, regular energy sim is a bit tricky, especially with free energy during the day. I auto play most of free energy. And sim every recharge.

When I did this, I eventually started gaining sims every day. On my account I used to be at zero by the end, but now my balance is 200 and growing.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    I have tons , like 1200 , I wish we could buy refreshes with them or gear in the store .
  • Options
    VicSetac wrote: »
    It was 100% 10 when buying cantina energy when i first started playing a month ago.

Yeah, always been 10 cantina energy a refresh and 20 for normal energy.
  • Options
    as far as I can remember it was 10 for cantina and 20 normal like others are saying