What do you think about my squad?

Phasma (Leader)
Sid
Kylo
IG 88
IG86

Any suggestions? Thank youu

Replies

• Not viable in the speed meta. 88 and 86 will die fast...
  • I like 86, I find he isn't as squishy as people make him out to be and he could destroy people in one shot with his special ability.

88 on the other hand, is too squishy for my liking. Often I see Dooku use his lightning on 88 then Sid use his AoE then my 88 is dead, the reason I don't run 88 in arena anymore.

I'd replace 88 with another toon that could call in an assist, QGJ or GS, probably QGJ but either will be a great addition, with Phasma as leader, lots of assists getting called in.
  • Filip wrote: »
    Not viable in the speed meta. 88 and 86 will die fast...

Could you tell me what characters would be worth?
  • Filip wrote: »
    Not viable in the speed meta. 88 and 86 will die fast...

86 has close to 1k more health than sid, although sid has high dodge and resistance.
    88 will die before or right after his first attack.

You will want poggle with your two droids.
    I use phasma lead, lumi, poggle, poe, ig86.
    Poggles offense up makes 86 crit for 12k plus assist. Lumi hits for 8kish and ability blocks someone. Phasma with offense up and advantage does about 8k crit and 5-6k noncrit.

I would take out 88 and then sid if i were you.
  • Got to get lumi. She is a beast
  • If Vader would be more farm-able I would suggest him .. I just like how they drop from 4-5 DOT
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • I think DV kinda stinks
  • fasterthanyous
    246 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    I think DV kinda stinks

I have Vader at 4*, GL 8(5/6), lvl 70, abilities 6773 (working on 7773), power 4395. I am currently 1st in my Arena and I run him with a 7* Phasma lead, 7* Sid, 7* Poe, 7* Kylo. I'm 14 shards from my 5th Vader star and I can't wait.

If Vader is ever able to be 7*, he will rule the game. Even as it is now, he is the only 4* character that can hang with the 7* characters. When the death by DOT is restored, his functionality goes way up. He has such great synergy with Sid / Kylo and their DOTs. Ever seen 7 DOTs on an enemy? I have. Its funny when they also have ability block and heal block too. There is so much red above them that you can't see how much health some of the characters have left. The information gets obliterated by all the red dots. Throw that culling blade at them and its game over for that toon.

Edit: His health is 13456. How many 4* boast that?

Character Name: Nofaultius
  • I would like to see what he would be like at a 6 or 7 star.