Guild search

Trake
148 posts Member
edited December 2017
Update 12/5/17. We found a guild, thanks everyone.

Hi gang, my sons and I are finishing a raid in our own guild and then we want to disband and join someone else. There are 4 of us, one pretty new, the other in the 73-76 range. We do all of our dailies every day, very active, just looking to actually accomplish something in these pit raids and territory battles as we are the only ones ever doing anything in our guild. Anyone in need??
Post edited by Trake on

Replies

• Either that or get some people on our guild that need a home and are active.
  • We'd love to have You! The Furious Force is looking to complete our guild. We have people of all levels. Contact me on Line. My ID is Ceth2017.
  • We have room in our sister guild to take all of you, do you use line or any other chat app?
  • We don't use line but I have in the past, I'm not against it by any means.
  • Hello. We have a couple spots open that you and company could join. We currently launch HRancor and preparing for HAAT. Please let me know.
  • My ally code is 871-269-723. We currently do 6 tier rancor and naat. We are working towards heroic, but not quite there. We do smaller raids to help lower levels members. We use Line for notes and tips to help with territory battles etc. We are very active but a laid back guild. We launch raids nearly daily or every other day. I have kids in my guild as well, so there isn't any pressure, just a fun atmosphere.
  • We have room for all! We use discord Pier007#6736 to co-ordinate HAAT and TB. Message me if interested.
  • Thanks everyone for responding, I will talk to my boys and see what they think
  • If to late oh well, but we have room for you guys, its a good guild, very active, player level range from 85 (about 7 of us) to 24, my ally code is 171-976-563, for more info have a look at our recruitment forum, KYBER L0RDS Recruitment
  • Hi! If you haven't found a guild yet we have spots for you! We started doing Tier 5 raids. most of my active guild members range from lvl 55-85. We're a casual guild. Message me if interested. My ally code is 965-745-779 :)
  • Also, we could use you at Mando'ade Elite! We want active players who will do their dailies and contribute to Raids and Territory Wars. We are at about 50 million GP right now and need a few more good players to get us to HAAT. Check me out and friend me, my Ally Code is 124-316-122 and we are on Line App and my Line ID is Jonnybravo83. Thanks man!
  • RobD
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Hi looking for a competent guild to help me grow and compete with others. I am 2.9m gp nearly 3m f2p but contribute alot. Email at dkdurkks@gmail.com and I'll get back to ya
  • With 3mil gp I'd say you've grown quite well hahaha (says the guy with just under 500k gp lol) we'd take you but with a grand total of 8 players so far my new guild is getting better but no where near your level