Darth Nilly's oppression in Galactic War

"oh look another post from 6 months ago", yeah well, I'm still bothered by it so insert your sarcasm elsewhere.

As GW continues to get more and more challenging, some minor tweaks need to be made. I fully support making the GW nodes more challenging. We're supposed to continually enhance our own squads to stay relevant. But for the love of Ben, stop resetting Annihilate after each GW node. You should be able to charge it up during a moderately difficult node to prepare for the next one. If you're going to keep my other ability refresh counts where they were on my other toons, you should do the same with Nilly.

Stop Nilly's oppression!
Stop Nilly's oppression!

Are you guys chanting with me? I'm more used to public forums in person, so I'm going to assume you're chanting.

Stop Nilly's oppression!

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Eh, description matches the mechanics. He is useful in most places, so it's hard to argue that "he isn't useful enough."
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Eh, description matches the mechanics. He is useful in most places, so it's hard to argue that "he isn't useful enough."

A fair point. I know this isn't an easy argument, for those reasons exactly, but I just can't get past it. Maybe there's a support group I can join.