Please sell a "downgrade character" item in a shop

There are certain characters I regret spending credits, materials, and zetas on, and given the incredible scarcity of credits, materials, and zetas, I would love the chance to be able to (semi-regularly) reclaim that gear from those characters.

My idea: A "bacta tank" item, sold in a shop, that is on a two week cycle. Basically once you buy the bacta tank, it goes away for a full two weeks before you can buy it again.
Cost: 1000 crystals
What it does: Using the item and selecting a character causes said character to become level 1 again. Any credits spent on that character are refunded to your account. Any materials used, including zetas, are also refunded.
Why: Because it's an easy way for CG to make money, selling a high demand item in the shop. For players, it's a way to rectify a mistake made putting our precious, (incredibly) limited resources toward a character that doesn't deserve our love.

Please? Please? Plllllllllllllllease?

Replies

• There are certain characters I regret spending credits, materials, and zetas on, and given the incredible scarcity of credits, materials, and zetas, I would love the chance to be able to (semi-regularly) reclaim that gear from those characters.

My idea: A "bacta tank" item, sold in a shop, that is on a two week cycle. Basically once you buy the bacta tank, it goes away for a full two weeks before you can buy it again.
    What it does: Using the item and selecting a character causes said character to become level 1 again. Any credits spent on that character are refunded to your account. Any materials used, including zetas, are also refunded.
    Why: Because it's an easy way for CG to make money, selling a high demand item in the shop. For players, it's a way to rectify a mistake made putting our precious, (incredibly) limited resources toward a character that doesn't deserve our love.

I don't like this idea
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Once you put a ring on it , it all yours.
  • Once you put a ring on it , it all yours.

Hahahahah.
  • Rosstheboss89
    373 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I think this is a great idea. Previously meta's used to last a very long time and many characters could be carried from one meta to another. Right now chaze, DN (p2p characters) are dead after a very short time in the meta. Zaul squad included SA and ST both non existent in arena now. Similar to thrawn DT Tarkin ShT and many other empire, they was barely meta and it's dead before it even got started! When people spend hundreds of pounds levelling starring and gearing a character for it to be useless before the character is even finished is harsh to say the least. This method takes a little pain away from that and makes EA/CG money. Everyone wins
  • I'm okay with this if the price is 10k crystals and has a month long timer. Whales can have it, but can't swap a whole teams gear out in a few weeks.

This way the whales in my guild can do more for the whole, but arena won't be terribly worse for it.
  • The negative, it would allow people to switch zetas, gear, and credits to the newest and most powerful toons. For that, 1000 credits isn't nearly enough to charge.
  • There are certain characters I regret spending credits, materials, and zetas on, and given the incredible scarcity of credits, materials, and zetas, I would love the chance to be able to (semi-regularly) reclaim that gear from those characters.

Not a fan of this either. "Caveat Emptor"

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Moved to correct sub forum for better Dev visibility.