Guild Announcements

Are the announcements for guild members achievements of 7 star and Gear 9+ going to return to the guild chat anytime soon? I found these very encouraging, nice to see what people are working on throughout the guild.

Replies

• Augu.. sorry, i can't say that :/
  • SolariJedi wrote: »
    Are the announcements for guild members achievements of 7 star and Gear 9+ going to return to the guild chat anytime soon? I found these very encouraging, nice to see what people are working on throughout the guild.

Completely agree,
  • SolariJedi wrote: »

Definitely agree. We also congratulated members for some achievements like getting someone to gear 11. It's a good morale booster.
  • Yeah.. Plus it's good to show off
  • They disabled it to free up some of the chat server memory load until they can get that fixed permanently. They do intend to put it back in once that's done.
  • harryheckDAX
    208 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Can't really blame them, the game is getting huge for a mobile app.
  • I really miss the achievement posts. Stopped before I got my first level 9 gear and I am turning 80 today. Have to brag about it myself. What a drag.
  • I know, right! it was so nice to just have people congratulate, or jokingly mock, when something popped up in guild. For instance, I mocked myself when I purposefully activated Tusken Raider, because at the time total GP didn't matter.