Where is Padmé?

As we see the 4th Han on the Horizon with not the Chewie we are looking for, I gotta ask: where is Padmé? She's one of the great trio in the prequels, she showed off her fighting skills more than Leia, yet she doesn't have a single iteration in this game. I get that you usually do themed releases, but there are exceptions to that. Please just add her, she has every right to be here!

P.S.: Yeah, we don't have Jango either, but Padmé is much more important character.

Replies

• It seems in your anger... you killed her.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum for better Dev visibility.
  • I agree with you 100%. She is a major player in the entire history of Star Wars and is being completely ignored. Very disappointing.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Foxets wrote: »
    It seems in your anger... you killed her.

Can't decide if I should vote this up or down.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Agree 100% tc. Oh she is in the game. She has a geonosis asset in the game that was data mined a long time ago. All they have to do is just add skills on her and there you go...bam instant toon.

Along with that they have a naboo starfighter in the game as well that could have been added to ships also...with padme as the pilot since asking for a naboo pilot or even Ric Ole are out if the question and realm of possibility with this game.
  • original ending to ep 3 has her starting the rebellion behind annis back
  • Omeah wrote: »
    Where is Padme?
    Died in Childbirth
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner