Gear drop rate in missions

Prev1
Does anyone know if gear drop rate in missions depend on the total various numbers of outcomes? So if you possibly can draw 3 types of gear from a single mission, you have in fact only 33% chance of whatever chance you get to draw any gear? That would explain why I prefer to farm 2 gear nodes as opposed to 3... Anyone noticed something like this?

Replies

• Options
    i should have calculated the drop rate but I swear there's no way it's more then 20%, if even that. I feel lucky when I get 2 from a refresh.

I'm on day 3-4 of farming purple blow dryers for my beloved Rey and I only have 23/50

This is so ridiculous lol...

If the devs are going to ask us to farm 50 of anything for one single gear slot, at least make the drop rate a tad better.

Like I'm putting everything else on hold for her to blow dry her hair for crying out loud

lol ughhhhh
  • Options
    20% hahaha
    10% max
  • Options
    She's used to a warm planet, space is cold.
  • Options
    Well, for a chick who's spent most of her life living in a giant sand box, she does have great hair. You don't get that without a bit of effort, you know.
  • Options
    Poerli wrote: »
    20% hahaha
    10% max

yeah huh?

I did not calculated so didn't want to exagerate, but 10% might actually be true as well.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I was at 15% yesterday 300+ energy. It's around 10 to 20%. I may start tracking it. Most drops are about 30% It's a terrible grind considering I need a few hundred. **** of them to do that.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Well, for a chick who's spent most of her life living in a giant sand box, she does have great hair. You don't get that without a bit of effort, you know.

She probably smells pretty bad though
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »

Sand baths, like some kind of force sensitive chinchilla.

• Options
    Qleak wrote: »
    She's used to a warm planet, space is cold.

Sand baths, like some kind of force sensitive chinchilla.

hahaha good one fellas

lol
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I try more than 300 Times in fews days And get only 20 MKVII .
    Is it a joke ?
    Post edited by Enigmaticien on
  • Options
    Purple blow dryers and purple mini Death Stars are the bane of my existence right now. :s
  • Options
    We need 50 of this And drop rate is too low ..zzz
  • Options
    i got rey long time ago from chromium...after 40 days farming she is still lvl 5...20 shards into 6lvl....and fuc... dryers.. well....200/300 energy which means 20/30 tries per day...i have them 46/50....and u never see me complaining :)....either u accept they are scamming us and making this game harder than slavery in Egypt or just leave and have long and prosperous life :)

I advise; quit and have prosperous and happy life...
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    lordteri wrote: »
    i got rey long time ago from chromium...after 40 days farming she is still lvl 5...20 shards into 6lvl....and fuc... dryers.. well....200/300 energy which means 20/30 tries per day...i have them 46/50....and u never see me complaining :)....either u accept they are scamming us and making this game harder than slavery in Egypt or just leave and have long and prosperous life :)

I advise; quit and have prosperous and happy life...

My Life is good thanks, i wish you the same.
    I'm happy but Clever .
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    lordteri wrote: »
    ...either u accept they are scamming us and making this game harder than slavery in Egypt...
    When Rey was down in Egypt land, let my hair dryers go...
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    im now at 41... 3 days later

so i've been at it for over a week now, wasting all my energy on one single gear item

so much fun
  • Options
    hair dryers are most expensive goods these days ...maybe i should open business ..:)
  • Options
    last update....49/50.......bought 300 energy...0000000000000 drops....well gotta love this game :)
  • Options
    Drop rate is 1 each 100 energy. Tested on Ben and Yoda :smile:
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »
    When Rey was down in Egypt land, let my hair dryers go...

She wears robes, does magic and carries a staff... hmm... :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Would like the Mk 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe to be incorporated into a challenge or something as at the moment I need 500 of these to satisfy pretty much everyone at the top of my character list with undoubtedly more characters needing it in the future, it's the same with the Mk 4 SoroSuub keypad where pretty much every character needs them but you can obtain them in the attacker challenge so they're not too bad but it's going to absolutely eat up my energy and time to try and obtain the Chiewab gear needed and will literally grind everything else to a hault
    Post edited by luuuje on
  • Options
    Ya I agree these grind fest get annoying and is what leads to the "drop rate" rage
  • Options
    I am in the same boat!! I just use 100 energy per day on the MK6 and call it a future investment. The drop rate is horrible and you need 50 per character. By the time the level increases go in, EA will find a solution. A month ago the MK4 "purple computers" weren't in the challenges, now they are. I have faith they understand how painful 50 purple blow dryers are to attain.....
  • Options
    Man chewi is one of the most demanding characters in the game
    I've Face the same problems but darth Sid gear is SUPER EASY TO GET
  • Options
    Sonofnoob wrote: »
    Ya I agree these grind fest get annoying and is what leads to the "drop rate" rage

Yeahh when there's so many you need for one gear slot (50 each for this thing) and you can only get through the light and dark side battles it is unthinkable as to how long it will actually take to fill all of these slots haha
  • Options
    My chewi is gear level 7 and One gear slot says he need 50!!!! Sidious is gear level 8
    When he was chewi's level he was not that hars
  • Options
    hard
  • Options
    I am in the same boat!! I just use 100 energy per day on the MK6 and call it a future investment. The drop rate is horrible and you need 50 per character. By the time the level increases go in, EA will find a solution. A month ago the MK4 "purple computers" weren't in the challenges, now they are. I have faith they understand how painful 50 purple blow dryers are to attain.....

Hahaha yeahh hopefully they will do the same thing! The purple laptops are everywhere!!
  • Options
    I should be spending that engrey on phasma or count or boba